The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Admins we cant thank you ENOUGH!

Thundering Horses 2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Admins we cant thank you ENOUGH!

Post by Thundering Horses 2 »

Oh tom and larissar

where to start i have no idea, the game? the help? the guidance? the problem solving? ugg to many things

Tom, I know you better than larissar but all i have to say is keep up the work you have NO idea how much this game means for us players, i know a handful of people that this game saved them and made them a better person, and im one of them, please read the rest of these players thank yous!

larissar, as i have said i dont really know you, but i believe your the head of the game (coding wise) and we thank you for that! as I said earlier this game has a place in my heart that can NEVER be replaced.

larissar and Tom I love it when Tom came on one day and larissar was cleaning tack and Tom said something like "larissars cleaning tack it stinks SO bad" I laughed so hard and it made me feal like your real people! and have real life experences! Thanks SO much y'all :cry: you do way to much !
Tom wrote:.....
Larissar wrote:.....
Players PING them on here and tell them why you love the game as a thank you!!!
Leopard Ranch
Visit My Farm

Re: Admins we cant thank you ENOUGH!

Post by Leopard Ranch »

Y’all just take such good care of us and make sure everything is okay and how it should be y’all are the best!!!!
SnowStorm
Visit My Farm

Post by SnowStorm »

Y’all just take such good care of us and make sure everything is okay and how it should be y’all are the best!!!!

Thank you so much admins! I love this game and look forward to playing it every time I get home from school.
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

A big thanks to both for solving both the game issues and drama issues even though some of us players can get really tiring to you.

Thank you for creating this game and making it possible to breed our own horses on this game! This game is best one I've ever played!
Emlyn
Visit My Farm

Post by Emlyn »

Thank you for all the time and work you dedicated to the game. If HWO never existed I would have never met all the amazing people that play this game! I've tested a lot of horse apps and have never played a game like this one; the graphics are so lifelike and accurate it's like the horses are standing in front of you! I love waiting to see how the foals turn out after the mare has popped! I hope to see more game updates in the future! :D

Question: How many pings do ya'll get a day?

Thank you!
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by Tom »

Thanks everyone! Please keep enjoying the game and we'll keep working on it! :)
Thundering Horses 2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Thundering Horses 2 »

Tom wrote:Thanks everyone! Please keep enjoying the game and we'll keep working on it! :)
;) ;)
_Americanaa_
Visit My Farm

Post by _Americanaa_ »

Tom wrote:ping
larissar wrote:ping
Tom and larissar, you guys are an amazing team! HWO is the best horse game that I have ever played. It has an amazing community, amazing options, and amazing graphics! I love how realistic it is, and HWO is just amazing! Both of you have worked so hard on the game and resolving every problem we have! I just want to say thank you to both of you for making HWO such an amazing game! :D
Dark Magic Rodeo Stables
"Breeding valid Thoroughbreds since 2019"

"I'm Way Too Young To Be This Stressed"
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

Tom and larissar, I also want to say a huge thanks as well! Thank you for giving us a chance to experience and play a game with such, in-depth, genetic mechanics. I actually don't think that there are any other horse-games that have such a thoroughly and well made genetics system. So, you know, all in all thank you for making such a great game!

This is without a doubt my favourite game and for a good reason, obviously :lol:
Soaring Hooves
Visit My Farm

Post by Soaring Hooves »

You know, I'm just not going to say anything since I'll embarrass myself with getting sappy grateful xd
Tom wrote:Thanks everyone! Please keep enjoying the game and we'll keep working on it! :)
"I can't make it go away by making you a villain"
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:29 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:29 pm