The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Appreciation Posts

_Americanaa_
Visit My Farm

Appreciation Posts

Post by _Americanaa_ »

So lately I have seen some negative activity on HWO, where players feel like they aren't worth enough or don't mean anything. I want this to change, therefore, I am making this. This will be for anyone to post appreciation posts about other players. Please keep everything positive! This took me a long time because there are so many amazing players on HWO. I am also doing this due to it being National Suicide Prevention Month. I have seen a few HWO players that have wanted to harm there selves, and I just want them to know that they are an amazing player and people care! This took a lot of nerve to post, so please treat it with respect.
Thundering Horses wrote:ping
Thundering Horses is just an amazing player. She is so kind and helpful. She will do anything to help any player out. She is also an amazing breeder and friend to have. She literally has so much patience, and I could not imagine where I would be without her! She was one of the players that helped me get started on HWO and she just deserves an award for being so patient with me.
Emlyn wrote:ping
Where do I even start!? Emlyn is also one of my closest friends on HWO and she is just AMAZING all around. She is an amazing trainer and breeder. She can make anyone laugh, and is definitely a great friend to have! She deserves an award for being an amazing friend and cheering everyone up!
lemoncypress wrote:ping
Alright, this girl right here, is AMAZING! She has already bred 2 RH and she has been on HWO for under a year! This just shows she is an amazing breeder and definitely does NOT give up! She too, is one of my closest HWO friends! She is a major inspiration for me! She definitely deserves an award for determination!
PeacefulOreo wrote:ping
PeacefulOreo has helped me so much! Her thoroughbreds are AMAZING! I have used her stud, I don't even know how many times XD She is so helpful, and will answer any question you have! She is so intelligent and definetly one of my closest HWO friends! PeacefulOreo definetly deserves an award for her skills in HWO!
BlackOak2 wrote:ping
This player is definitely a BIG help! I swear she knows everything about HWO! She is an amazing help when it comes to color, and she can answer every question you ask her! She is super intelligent! Other than that, I don't really know her, but she is an amazing player and super intelligent! She so deserves an award for intelligence!
Bitapetrone wrote:ping
Bitapetrone is a HUGE inspiration for me! I don't know her to well, but I do know she is one of/the fastest trainers in HWO! She is a huge inspiration to me, and I want to be a fast trainer just like her! She definitely deserves an award for her training skills in HWO!
HorzeLover101 wrote:ping
This player right here is a very good breeder! I don't communicate with her as much, but I know for sure she is amazing at what she does! She is an amazing breeder and breeds the prettiest horses! She is also amazing at training! Horze definitely deserves an award for her creativity!
h0rsey wrote:ping
I don't know too much on h0rsey, but I do know she is amazing to talk to! Her horses are really good at disciplines! I know her quarter horses are really good and every foal that was sired by one of her studs has turned out amazingly! I don't know to much else on h0rsey, but I also know her training is very fast and efficient! h0rsey deserves an award for her quarter horses!
Chevelle wrote:ping
Chevelle is SUPER generous! I have seen her give players money (including me) She is just super generous and is willing to help anybody! I don't know to much on her, but I know for sure, she deserves an award for her generosity!
KYTrainer wrote:ping
This player has let me use their stud with the Secretariat comment a few times! I also know that they are a super good breeder! I don't really communicate with KYTrainer often, but when I do, it is definitely worth it, they are willing to help anybody that needs it! KYTrainer deserves an award for their helpfulness!
Soaring Hooves wrote:ping
Soaring Hooves is super amazing! She has let me buy her racing Belgians, and she is an amazing trainer, I have seen her train and she is super fast and efficient! I have trained for her, and she is super patient and kind. She deserves an award for her kindness!
spottedleaf10 wrote:ping
Spottedleaf10 has AMAZING horses! I have used her studs just a few times, and she offered to lower the price for me :D She is super kind and willing! She is an amazing HWO player and for sure, deserves an award for her horses!
GingerCoonie06 wrote:ping
Ginger is also one of my best friends! She is super funny, kind and smart! She has ambition and she is always looking for champions. She is one of my closest friends and she has ambition to become an awesome HWO player! I was the one that showed her HWO and now she's addicted! She for sure, deserves an award for her personality!
velvetpie16(2) wrote:ping
VP16 is super kind and understanding! She has gorgeous horses, and has been a role model! I love hearing her stories of her life on chat, and she is just super nice! She would definitely deserve an award for her kindness!!

Please don't quote this whole post! Thanks for your time! And remember, were all in this together!
Dark Magic Rodeo Stables
"Breeding valid Thoroughbreds since 2019"

"I'm Way Too Young To Be This Stressed"
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Re: Appreciation Posts

Post by PeacefulOreo »

_Americanaa_ wrote:...
Aww! Thanks and this is an amazing idea! :D

As for you, you've been such an amazing friend on HWO! You've been supportive (sorry if I spelled that wrong :lol: ), kind, super helpful with both game and real life things, funny, and just many more things! :D
shadowheart2006
Visit My Farm

Post by shadowheart2006 »

_Americanaa wrote:...
Thank you so much for posting this, I think it is something that everyone needs to hear/see, and it took a lot of courage to put this out there. Thank you! :D
The price of a memory is the memory of the sorrow it brings.
If dreams are like movies, then memories are films about ghosts.

It's better to burn out, than to fade away.
spottedleaf10
Visit My Farm

Post by spottedleaf10 »

Aww that’s so sweet :) you deserve this too... umm... Americana is super kind and helpful and patient :lol:
_Americanaa_ wrote:So lately I have seen some negative activity on HWO, where players feel like they aren't worth enough or don't mean anything. I want this to change, therefore, I am making this. This will be for anyone to post appreciation posts about other players. Please keep everything positive! This took me a long time because there are so many amazing players on HWO. I am also doing this due to it being National Suicide Prevention Month. I have seen a few HWO players that have wanted to harm there selves, and I just want them to know that they are an amazing player and people care! This took a lot of nerve to post, so please treat it with respect.
Thundering Horses is just an amazing player. She is so kind and helpful. She will do anything to help any player out. She is also an amazing breeder and friend to have. She literally has so much patience, and I could not imagine where I would be without her! She was one of the players that helped me get started on HWO and she just deserves an award for being so patient with me.
Emlyn wrote:ping
Where do I even start!? Emlyn is also one of my closest friends on HWO and she is just AMAZING all around. She is an amazing trainer and breeder. She can make anyone laugh, and is definitely a great friend to have! She deserves an award for being an amazing friend and cheering everyone up!
lemoncypress wrote:ping
Alright, this girl right here, is AMAZING! She has already bred 2 RH and she has been on HWO for under a year! This just shows she is an amazing breeder and definitely does NOT give up! She too, is one of my closest HWO friends! She is a major inspiration for me! She definitely deserves an award for determination!
PeacefulOreo wrote:ping
PeacefulOreo has helped me so much! Her thoroughbreds are AMAZING! I have used her stud, I don't even know how many times XD She is so helpful, and will answer any question you have! She is so intelligent and definetly one of my closest HWO friends! PeacefulOreo definetly deserves an award for her skills in HWO!
BlackOak2 wrote:ping
This player is definitely a BIG help! I swear she knows everything about HWO! She is an amazing help when it comes to color, and she can answer every question you ask her! She is super intelligent! Other than that, I don't really know her, but she is an amazing player and super intelligent! She so deserves an award for intelligence!
Bitapetrone wrote:ping
Bitapetrone is a HUGE inspiration for me! I don't know her to well, but I do know she is one of/the fastest trainers in HWO! She is a huge inspiration to me, and I want to be a fast trainer just like her! She definitely deserves an award for her training skills in HWO!
HorzeLover101 wrote:ping
This player right here is a very good breeder! I don't communicate with her as much, but I know for sure she is amazing at what she does! She is an amazing breeder and breeds the prettiest horses! She is also amazing at training! Horze definitely deserves an award for her creativity!
h0rsey wrote:ping
I don't know too much on h0rsey, but I do know she is amazing to talk to! Her horses are really good at disciplines! I know her quarter horses are really good and every foal that was sired by one of her studs has turned out amazingly! I don't know to much else on h0rsey, but I also know her training is very fast and efficient! h0rsey deserves an award for her quarter horses!
Chevelle wrote:ping
Chevelle is SUPER generous! I have seen her give players money (including me) She is just super generous and is willing to help anybody! I don't know to much on her, but I know for sure, she deserves an award for her generosity!
KYTrainer wrote:ping
This player has let me use their stud with the Secretariat comment a few times! I also know that they are a super good breeder! I don't really communicate with KYTrainer often, but when I do, it is definitely worth it, they are willing to help anybody that needs it! KYTrainer deserves an award for their helpfulness!
Soaring Hooves wrote:ping
Soaring Hooves is super amazing! She has let me buy her racing Belgians, and she is an amazing trainer, I have seen her train and she is super fast and efficient! I have trained for her, and she is super patient and kind. She deserves an award for her kindness!
spottedleaf10 wrote:ping
Spottedleaf10 has AMAZING horses! I have used her studs just a few times, and she offered to lower the price for me :D She is super kind and willing! She is an amazing HWO player and for sure, deserves an award for her horses!
GingerCoonie06 wrote:ping
Ginger is also one of my best friends! She is super funny, kind and smart! She has ambition and she is always looking for champions. She is one of my closest friends and she has ambition to become an awesome HWO player! I was the one that showed her HWO and now she's addicted! She for sure, deserves an award for her personality!
velvetpie16(2) wrote:ping
VP16 is super kind and understanding! She has gorgeous horses, and has been a role model! I love hearing her stories of her life on chat, and she is just super nice! She would definitely deserve an award for her kindness!!

Please don't quote this whole post! Thanks for your time! And remember, were all in this together!
lemoncypress
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by lemoncypress »

aww thank uou soo much im glad to be friends with u
Thundering Horses 2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Thundering Horses 2 »

_Americanaa_ wrote:So lately I have seen some negative activity on HWO, where players feel like they aren't worth enough or don't mean anything. I want this to change, therefore, I am making this. This will be for anyone to post appreciation posts about other players. Please keep everything positive! This took me a long time because there are so many amazing players on HWO. I am also doing this due to it being National Suicide Prevention Month. I have seen a few HWO players that have wanted to harm there selves, and I just want them to know that they are an amazing player and people care! This took a lot of nerve to post, so please treat it with respect.
You made me cry so hard you have no idea.

My nonmanie
Tom wrote:.....
Oh dear where to start, you have no idea

From the scandles to the hacking, to the strait-up butt heads your always there, always! You've helped me so much you have no idea (the TS scandle) you made me feel safe to come on.

HWO would be a chaotic mess with out you, many many,thanks and thank you as always!

{TH} and all my friends!
Emlyn
Visit My Farm

Post by Emlyn »

_Americanna_ wrote:Ping
A loyal friend that will stick with you till the end!

Thank you for being an amazing person!
:D
KYTrainer
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by KYTrainer »

Awww how kind! You are an amazing player, and I love that you are active and helpful to the community. I think I might have seen somewhere that you like cattle, is that correct (oof just out of curiosity).
h0rsey
Location: Anywhere the wind blows (doesn't really matter to meeeeee)
Visit My Farm

Post by h0rsey »

Thank you so much!! You are so kind thanks for doing this :)
Bitapetrone
Beta Tester
Beta Tester
Visit My Farm

Post by Bitapetrone »

_Americanaa_ wrote:
Thankee I really appreciate that. You're getting quite speedy yourself!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:58 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:58 am