The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Guess the foal's color to win the foal 2

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
Aurelia
Visit My Farm

Re: Guess the foal's color to win the foal 2

Post by Aurelia »

onyxthehorse wrote:
Chips wrote: Mind if I take him for 5k, train him and possibly sell him?
Not at all
Ok. If you put him up, I can take him now.
ArabianFantic
Visit My Farm

Post by ArabianFantic »

sunny meadows wrote:
Chips wrote: Mind if I take him for 5k, train him and possibly sell him?
Not at all (Also do you know anyone who sells good, Arabian stallions? Mine recently died)
I sell them! Have a look around my farm and choose one you like! 15k for high HGP, 5k for 50-ish HGP

Thank you,
ArabianFantic
Breeder of Quality Purebred Arabians
Aurelia
Visit My Farm

Post by Aurelia »

ArabianFantic wrote:
sunny meadows wrote:
Not at all (Also do you know anyone who sells good, Arabian stallions? Mine recently died)
I sell them! Have a look around my farm and choose one you like! 15k for high HGP, 5k for 50-ish HGP

Thank you,
ArabianFantic
Oh. I couldn’t find the chat, so I’ll do it here, but I had to sell all my Arabians except like 2. I bred some, and the foals got the graying gene. I also hated them sorta. I really like short ones with dished noses. Mine were tall and looked like thoroughbreds.
ArabianFantic
Visit My Farm

Post by ArabianFantic »

Chips wrote:
ArabianFantic wrote:

Thank you,
ArabianFantic
Oh. I couldn’t find the chat, so I’ll do it here, but I had to sell all my Arabians except like 2. I bred some, and the foals got the graying gene. I also hated them sorta. I really like short ones with dished noses. Mine were tall and looked like thoroughbreds.
I have *some* shorter ones, but they are black blue tiger eye. If you want them, you can, but ill work on getting some shorter ones for you

Thank you,
ArabianFantic
Aurelia
Visit My Farm

Post by Aurelia »

ArabianFantic wrote:
Chips wrote: Oh. I couldn’t find the chat, so I’ll do it here, but I had to sell all my Arabians except like 2. I bred some, and the foals got the graying gene. I also hated them sorta. I really like short ones with dished noses. Mine were tall and looked like thoroughbreds.
I have *some* shorter ones, but they are black blue tiger eye. If you want them, you can, but ill work on getting some shorter ones for you

Thank you,
ArabianFantic
Ok. Well, I’m mostly lookin for normal height, dished face, high tail Arabs. Like original Arabians.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:18 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:18 am