The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

TRAINERS NEEDED!!!

Opal_and
Visit My Farm

TRAINERS NEEDED!!!

Post by Opal_and »

Hello, I'm BlackOpal, and I'm currently in need of trainers for my foals.:) I would do it myself, but I'm full on clients horses so I don't have the time. I will pay 35k a horse. You will not need to worry about temperate or weight as long as you keep the horse below fat, I can do the rest! Yearly pictures are also not needed, you simply just have to train the horse! If you are able to train a foal or a few of mine, please ping me! (If 35k is too low I can raise payment) Thank you!
Naytrix2
Visit My Farm

Re: TRAINERS NEEDED!!!

Post by Naytrix2 »

BlackOpal wrote:Hello, I'm BlackOpal, and I'm currently in need of trainers for my foals.:) I would do it myself, but I'm full on clients horses so I don't have the time. I will pay 35k a horse. You will not need to worry about temperate or weight as long as you keep the horse below fat, I can do the rest! Yearly pictures are also not needed, you simply just have to train the horse! If you are able to train a foal or a few of mine, please ping me! (If 35k is too low I can raise payment) Thank you!
I can take one of your horses immediately. I train in 3 - 3.8 years and 1-2 irl days. This is the latest horse I trained:

Edgy chinese guy
Opal_and
Visit My Farm

Post by Opal_and »

Naytrix2 wrote:
BlackOpal wrote:Hello, I'm BlackOpal, and I'm currently in need of trainers for my foals.:) I would do it myself, but I'm full on clients horses so I don't have the time. I will pay 35k a horse. You will not need to worry about temperate or weight as long as you keep the horse below fat, I can do the rest! Yearly pictures are also not needed, you simply just have to train the horse! If you are able to train a foal or a few of mine, please ping me! (If 35k is too low I can raise payment) Thank you!
I can take one of your horses immediately. I train in 3 - 3.8 years and 1-2 irl days. This is the latest horse I trained:

Nice! Is 35k good, or do you charge more? (If so it's fine) This is the horse: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2737078 He will be put up for sale immediately. If there are any issues with the horse just let me know. Temperate, weight, and photos are not an issue. You may adjust all to any state you'd like.
Naytrix2
Visit My Farm

Post by Naytrix2 »

BlackOpal wrote: Nice! Is 35k good, or do you charge more? (If so it's fine) This is the horse: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2737078 He will be put up for sale immediately. If there are any issues with the horse just let me know. Temperate, weight, and photos are not an issue. You may adjust all to any state you'd like.
I always say pay what you think it's worth :D
Edgy chinese guy
Opal_and
Visit My Farm

Post by Opal_and »

Naytrix2 wrote:
BlackOpal wrote: Nice! Is 35k good, or do you charge more? (If so it's fine) This is the horse: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2737078 He will be put up for sale immediately. If there are any issues with the horse just let me know. Temperate, weight, and photos are not an issue. You may adjust all to any state you'd like.
is 45k fine with you? I want to make sure you get your fair share of profit off of it! :)
Naytrix2
Visit My Farm

Post by Naytrix2 »

BlackOpal wrote:
Naytrix2 wrote:
is 45k fine with you? I want to make sure you get your fair share of profit off of it! :)
I can train them for 20k, 45k seems a bit much for how many years I take!
Edgy chinese guy
Opal_and
Visit My Farm

Post by Opal_and »

Naytrix2 wrote:
BlackOpal wrote: is 45k fine with you? I want to make sure you get your fair share of profit off of it! :)
Cool, how many are you able to take in at once?
Naytrix2
Visit My Farm

Post by Naytrix2 »

BlackOpal wrote:
Naytrix2 wrote:
Cool, how many are you able to take in at once?
I typically take two at a time but I have a spot reserved for someone currently. They have a few more spots reserved so around one at a time.
Edgy chinese guy
Opal_and
Visit My Farm

Post by Opal_and »

Naytrix2 wrote:
BlackOpal wrote: Cool, how many are you able to take in at once?
I typically take two at a time but I have a spot reserved for someone currently. They have a few more spots reserved so around one at a time.
Nice, when you have more spots available and are willing to take another foal from me for training, please let me know if you don't mind. :D
Naytrix2
Visit My Farm

Post by Naytrix2 »

BlackOpal wrote:
Naytrix2 wrote:
Nice, when you have more spots available and are willing to take another foal from me for training, please let me know if you don't mind. :D
I will!
Edgy chinese guy
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:22 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:22 pm