The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

NEED TRAINERS

~BDE~Secondary
Visit My Farm

NEED TRAINERS

Post by ~BDE~Secondary »

Hello, I am desperately in need of some trainers and I have a lot of foals that I want to be trained before I sell on, and I haven't got enough time to do them ALL myself.
I'd be willing to pay up to 80k per horse taken.

Please let me know if your willing to do so and then I'll send over the links to them all.
shadowheart2006
Visit My Farm

Re: NEED TRAINERS

Post by shadowheart2006 »

~BDE~Secondary wrote:Hello, I am desperately in need of some trainers and I have a lot of foals that I want to be trained before I sell on, and I haven't got enough time to do them ALL myself.

Please let me know if your willing to do so and then I'll send over the links to them all.
I can take some
The price of a memory is the memory of the sorrow it brings.
If dreams are like movies, then memories are films about ghosts.

It's better to burn out, than to fade away.
~BDE~Secondary
Visit My Farm

Post by ~BDE~Secondary »

shadowheart2006 wrote:
~BDE~Secondary wrote:Hello, I am desperately in need of some trainers and I have a lot of foals that I want to be trained before I sell on, and I haven't got enough time to do them ALL myself.

I can take some
Great, how quickly can you train? in HWO years and in real days?
and also how far do you train them? to what percentage?
shadowheart2006
Visit My Farm

~BDE~Secondary wrote:
shadowheart2006 wrote:
I can take some
Great, how quickly can you train? in HWO years and in real days?
and also how far do you train them? to what percentage?
Real time 10 minutes to 1 week, HWO years 2 years 3 months. I train to a minimum of 99.1% in all stats unless otherwise specified.

I can do speed training in large quantities, meaning that we find a day when we're both available to be on at the same time for an hour or two, and I train as many horses as possible in that time period.

Or I can take a bunch of horses on my side accounts and train them as I have time, though this will take longer but will not require both of us being on at the same time if you're busy.

~BDE~Secondary
Visit My Farm

Post by ~BDE~Secondary »

shadowheart2006 wrote: Real time 10 minutes to 1 week, HWO years 2 years 3 months. I train to a minimum of 99.1% in all stats unless otherwise specified.

I can do speed training in large quantities, meaning that we find a day when we're both available to be on at the same time for an hour or two, and I train as many horses as possible in that time period.

Or I can take a bunch of horses on my side accounts and train them as I have time, though this will take longer but will not require both of us being on at the same time if you're busy.
all sounds great. :D
I'm not always on for super long but I do check in a couple times a day. I'd be happy to send you a few and let you finish them whenever you have the time.
Most horses ill be sending over will probably be going up for sale, those can be trained to about 99% in all stats. those that aren't, id love to have trained to about 99.5% (ill make sure to write it in the notes so it's not too much to remember)

These lot are up for offers to be picked up when you can
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2875038
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2875045
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2875052
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2875563
shadowheart2006
Visit My Farm

~BDE~Secondary wrote:
shadowheart2006 wrote: Real time 10 minutes to 1 week, HWO years 2 years 3 months. I train to a minimum of 99.1% in all stats unless otherwise specified.

all sounds great. :D
I'm not always on for super long but I do check in a couple times a day. I'd be happy to send you a few and let you finish them whenever you have the time.
Most horses ill be sending over will probably be going up for sale, those can be trained to about 99% in all stats. those that aren't, id love to have trained to about 99.5% (ill make sure to write it in the notes so it's not too much to remember)

These lot are up for offers to be picked up when you can
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2875038
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2875045
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2875052
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2875563
Sounds good :D . I usually pick up horses for training on Frozen Shadows, but I'm running out of room on that account so I may need to pick them up on another account. Frozen Shadows, Racing Shadows, and Casting Shadows are all me just so you're aware.

~BDE~Secondary
Visit My Farm

Post by ~BDE~Secondary »

shadowheart2006 wrote: Sounds good :D . I usually pick up horses for training on Frozen Shadows, but I'm running out of room on that account so I may need to pick them up on another account. Frozen Shadows, Racing Shadows, and Casting Shadows are all me just so you're aware.
Great I've made a note of that.
When you're you can ping me here (i am ~BDE~Secondary , Black Diamond Eq & ~BDE~Tertiary )
or you can private message me since I see you've got premium too.
shadowheart2006
Visit My Farm

~BDE~Secondary wrote:
shadowheart2006 wrote: Sounds good :D . I usually pick up horses for training on Frozen Shadows, but I'm running out of room on that account so I may need to pick them up on another account. Frozen Shadows, Racing Shadows, and Casting Shadows are all me just so you're aware.
Great I've made a note of that.
When you're you can ping me here (i am ~BDE~Secondary , Black Diamond Eq & ~BDE~Tertiary )
Sounds good, I'm assuming high strung or spirited for all of the foals?

~BDE~Secondary
Visit My Farm

Post by ~BDE~Secondary »

shadowheart2006 wrote:
~BDE~Secondary wrote: Great I've made a note of that.
Preferably yes, I don't know if they will all reach it so if you can just have them on high sugar. it's not a big deal though if they stay bombproof or lower (my Arabians are pretty much always bombproof)
shadowheart2006
Visit My Farm

~BDE~Secondary wrote:
shadowheart2006 wrote:
Preferably yes, I don't know if they will all reach it so if you can just have them on high sugar. it's not a big deal though if they stay bombproof or lower (my Arabians are pretty much always bombproof)
Okay, that's what I usually do for Tb's (yellow corn) but I just thought I'd check in case you wanted to use them for endurance or something like that (requires bombproof temperament). I should be able to get most if not all of them done in the next couple of hours...

Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:28 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:28 am