The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

ping

Sunriver Stables
Visit My Farm

ping

Post by Sunriver Stables »

Anastasia.trevisan wrote:...
Hello i was wondering if you had any rare breed horses for sale? Thank you :D
Thank You!
"A dog may be a man's bestfriend, but the horse wrote history" ~ Unknown

Anastasia.trevisan
Visit My Farm

Re: ping

Post by Anastasia.trevisan »

im gonna send you a list of my rare breeds soon :) in the meanwhile, feel free to check! I have Fell, Kazakh, Tokara, and many more
Anastasia.trevisan
Visit My Farm

Norman cob
Trakehner
Spanish jennet
Timor pony
Spiti
Finnish draft
Baladi
Noriker
Dutch draft
Abtenauer
Deliboz
Fleuva
Cape horse
M’bayar
Giara pony
Konik
Tibetan pony
Basotho pony
Nonius
Australian pony
Norfolk trotter
Hispano arabian
Sorraia
West african barb
Russian don
Kathiawari
Andravida
Salerno
Cleveland bay
Kabarda
Friesian
Garrano
Narragansett pacer
Galloway
Criollo
Kazakh
Spanish barb
Fell
Clydesdale
Percheron
Nigerian
Anglo-norman
Navarrin horse
Tokara
Sorraia
Hackney
Sumba
Masuren
Exmoor pony
Shire
Hokkaido
Konik
Hackney pony
Appaloosa
Garrano
andalusian
Anastasia.trevisan
Visit My Farm

Those are all the horses I sell. Price vary from 10.000 to 100.000 almost always, I want to incentivate free and affordable circulation of free breeds in order to improve everyone's game experience. Feell free to quote me if u need a particular breed, I will show you the options
Lakeside Stud
Visit My Farm

Post by Lakeside Stud »

Anastasia.trevisan wrote:Those are all the horses I sell. Price vary from 10.000 to 100.000 almost always, I want to incentivate free and affordable circulation of free breeds in order to improve everyone's game experience. Feell free to quote me if u need a particular breed, I will show you the options
Heyy can i see your fell and exmoor ponies? I rlly want to begin breeding them. Thanks
Anastasia.trevisan
Visit My Farm

Hi! For now, I have a Fell mare called La-Vera, that you can check between the horses on sale. She is 82% Fell, but when bred to a purebred stallion (now available for stud) gives purebred foals. All my Fells have metallic coats. Soon I'll be selling a purebreed mare called Tembreanna.

as for Exmoors, I'm waiting for a mare to bore a foal, then I'll put her on sale.

keep you updated!
Anastasia.trevisan
Visit My Farm

Second chance Rescue wrote:
Anastasia.trevisan wrote:Those are all the horses I sell. Price vary from 10.000 to 100.000 almost always, I want to incentivate free and affordable circulation of free breeds in order to improve everyone's game experience. Feell free to quote me if u need a particular breed, I will show you the options
Heyy can i see your fell and exmoor ponies? I rlly want to begin breeding them. Thanks
Hi! For now, I have a Fell mare called La-Vera, that you can check between the horses on sale. She is 82% Fell, but when bred to a purebred stallion (now available for stud) gives purebred foals. All my Fells have metallic coats. Soon I'll be selling a purebreed mare called Tembreanna.

as for Exmoors, I'm waiting for a mare to bore a foal, then I'll put her on sale.

keep you updated!
Lakeside Stud
Visit My Farm

Post by Lakeside Stud »

Anastasia.trevisan wrote:
Second chance Rescue wrote: Heyy can i see your fell and exmoor ponies? I rlly want to begin breeding them. Thanks

keep you updated!
TysmmmmM! How much do u want for theese??
Anastasia.trevisan
Visit My Farm

Second chance Rescue wrote:
Anastasia.trevisan wrote: Hi! For now, I have a Fell mare called La-Vera, that you can check between the horses on sale. She is 82% Fell, but when bred to a purebred stallion (now available for stud) gives purebred foals. All my Fells have metallic coats. Soon I'll be selling a purebreed mare called Tembreanna.

keep you updated!
TysmmmmM! How much do u want for theese??
La-Vera is for 50.000, treatable if you have issues tho
Lakeside Stud
Visit My Farm

Post by Lakeside Stud »

Anastasia.trevisan wrote:
Second chance Rescue wrote: TysmmmmM! How much do u want for theese??
La-Vera is for 50.000, treatable if you have issues tho
Ah oki :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:49 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:49 pm