The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Trained TB Foals UPDATED

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
tatonka1233
Visit My Farm

Re: Trained TB Foals UPDATED

Post by tatonka1233 »

GoldenCenter wrote:
tatonka1233 wrote: i can train him but you will be put on a waiting list right now. I will get to you when a spot opens up.
Sounds good!
I can take him now. It will take some time because i do have some foals still to go, but you will have him back soon.
Greenlands
Visit My Farm

Post by Greenlands »

tatonka1233 wrote:Hello everybody!

I am currently a new trainer, just starting to get my business off the ground. I own mostly TB and a few white freisians, with the exception of my other horses from before. Anyways, I am planning on breeding my TB's and then sending the newborns off to my other farms to be frozen. There I will link that farm below so then you can pick which foal/s you want and I will train them on this account and sell them to you when done. I am able to change their temperament and get them to a certain weight. I will charge 30k per horse depending on what condition you would like them in.
Also I can train anybody's horses as well when I am ready to start training. 50k per horse depending on the requirements that you have.

*UPDATE*

I am now open for business. I can take horses to be trained and I can sell you some of my foals if you would like them trained.

If you have any questions, please reply below.
I am interested in purchasing a foal... how much would it cost?
tatonka1233
Visit My Farm

Post by tatonka1233 »

I will no longer be replying to this topic, I have made a new topic which will be better updated version of this one, please click on the link below to see which are available and which are not!

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=33170

*the topic is not completed yet, it will be done soon*
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:47 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:47 am