The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

NEEDING A TRAINER! ASAP!

South Hoof
Visit My Farm

NEEDING A TRAINER! ASAP!

Post by South Hoof »

I have a few horses i need trained ASAP! I can pay $$$ I'll pay alot! I can pay up to 100k pair horse! i need them trained preferably under 3 years or 4 years if need be!

PING ME IF U CAN DO THIS! Please, i need one ASAP
Kiranell
Visit My Farm

Re: NEEDING A TRAINER! ASAP!

Post by Kiranell »

South Hoof wrote:I have a few horses i need trained ASAP! I can pay $$$ I'll pay alot! I can pay up to 100k pair horse! i need them trained preferably under 3 years or 4 years if need be!

Hi South Hoof,

I have trained many of my own horses. If you would like to look at a horse that I have just finished training you may see him at https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2926549. As you can see, he is trained to at least 95% in each stat and is just under 3 years old (I started training him from birth, so if you horse has already aged, then training may finish a bit later).

For "as quickly as possible" training I will charge 75k per horse. I will take no more than two at a time, and for the fastest training one at a time is preferable. I should be able to train in 1-3 days depending on my work schedule and my grinder.

Please let me know if this is good for you.
South Hoof
Visit My Farm

Post by South Hoof »

Kiranell wrote:
South Hoof wrote:I have a few horses i need trained ASAP! I can pay $$$ I'll pay alot! I can pay up to 100k pair horse! i need them trained preferably under 3 years or 4 years if need be!

Hi South Hoof,

I have trained many of my own horses. If you would like to look at a horse that I have just finished training you may see him at https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2926549. As you can see, he is trained to at least 95% in each stat and is just under 3 years old (I started training him from birth, so if you horse has already aged, then training may finish a bit later).

For "as quickly as possible" training I will charge 75k per horse. I will take no more than two at a time, and for the fastest training one at a time is preferable. I should be able to train in 1-3 days depending on my work schedule and my grinder.

This is perfect! Tysm! I will link the list but theres quite a few but i dont mind how long it takes. Thank you again.
Kiranell
Visit My Farm

Post by Kiranell »

South Hoof wrote:
Kiranell wrote:
Hi South Hoof,

This is perfect! Tysm! I will link the list but theres quite a few but i dont mind how long it takes. Thank you again.
No problem! Once you've linked the list and put the first few up on the market I can get started. :)
South Hoof
Visit My Farm

Post by South Hoof »

Kiranell wrote:
South Hoof wrote: This is perfect! Tysm! I will link the list but theres quite a few but i dont mind how long it takes. Thank you again.
No problem! Once you've linked the list and put the first few up on the market I can get started. :)
So sorry ill link em now x
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:05 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:05 am