The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Need Glitched Horses (Will Pay Up To 500K-1Million!)

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
TheRealHorseLover
Visit My Farm

Re: Need Glitched Horses (Will Pay Up To 500K-1Million!)

Post by TheRealHorseLover »

It says it's rehomed. But that's fine.
Last edited by TheRealHorseLover on Mon Mar 01, 2021 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheRealHorseLover
Visit My Farm

I will take both, 300K each is OK with you?
FantasyRanch2
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch2 »

TheRealHorseLover wrote:Hello everyone!

Im searching for Glitched Horses and if you have one please, let me know! I will pay around 100K-500K each but if it's the one im really looking for i would pay 1Million too.

Requirements;
-Can be Adoption Horse or Normal Horse.

-It has to have atleast one glitched thing.

(Glitched Horse means, maybe a Black Horse on Adoption Centre it normally has black mane but if it has brown mane that means it's a glitch. Or on another Horse's coat color/mane it has unusal mane/coat color that means also glitched.)

Here's some examples;
This Horse
This Horse
Can you see if a ac horse is a glitch before you buy them? Or is it on,y after you buy them and look at them?
TheRealHorseLover
Visit My Farm

FantasyRanch2 wrote:Can you see if a ac horse is a glitch before you buy them? Or is it on,y after you buy them and look at them?
I think you can see them before you going to buy one. But im not sure though, because i never bought a Glitched one from Adoption Centre.
FantasyRanch2
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch2 »

TheRealHorseLover wrote:
FantasyRanch2 wrote:Can you see if a ac horse is a glitch before you buy them? Or is it on,y after you buy them and look at them?
I think you can see them before you going to buy one. But im not sure though, because i never bought a Glitched one from Adoption Centre.
Ok Nevvermind I looked and I just got a glitch i think. Can you look in my up for sale barn and tell me if they are please
TheRealHorseLover
Visit My Farm

FantasyRanch2 wrote: Ok Nevvermind I looked and I just got a glitch i think. Can you look in my up for sale barn and tell me if they are please
I look, but i only saw one pasture with "Sale" named This. But the Horse isn't glitched at here.
FantasyRanch2
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch2 »

TheRealHorseLover wrote:
FantasyRanch2 wrote: Ok Nevvermind I looked and I just got a glitch i think. Can you look in my up for sale barn and tell me if they are please
I look, but i only saw one pasture with "Sale" named This. But the Horse isn't glitched at here.
No look in my UP FOR SALE small barn
londonporky
Visit My Farm

Post by londonporky »

TheRealHorseLover wrote:Hello everyone!

Im searching for Glitched Horses and if you have one please, let me know! I will pay around 100K-500K each but if it's the one im really looking for i would pay 1Million too.

Requirements;
-Can be Adoption Horse or Normal Horse.

-It has to have atleast one glitched thing.

(Glitched Horse means, maybe a Black Horse on Adoption Centre it normally has black mane but if it has brown mane that means it's a glitch. Or on another Horse's coat color/mane it has unusal mane/coat color that means also glitched.)

Here's some examples;
This Horse
This Horse
I have these ones. Idk if they’re glitched. https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/153580
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

TheRealHorseLover wrote:I will take both, 300K each is OK with you?
That's fine. Both are for sale, offers only so no one snatches them. :)

Out of curiosity, what're you looking for specifically?
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

londonporky wrote:I have these ones. Idk if they’re glitched. https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/153580
In order, those are:

A seal brown Arabian going grey. Might be a dun but as I'm unfamiliar with how the grey gene alters base colors, I'm not certain. Could just be the grey gene lightening it.
A brown dun Turkmene.
A sooty wild bay Caspian.

Very pretty horses, but not glitched. :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:36 am

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:36 am