The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

PLEASE READ!!!!

_Andromeda_
Visit My Farm

PLEASE READ!!!!

Post by _Andromeda_ »

so im doing it again :|

my ranch is now called Arrowhead Ranch as i have just got back into bow shooting. i used to do it when i was a lot younger but stopped due to wrist problems, i have new bracing so can now shoot my bow again. :lol:

i was needing some ideas for a user name. i kinda wan it to contain the word arrow in it so please give me some ideas :D

id also love it if someone would make me a picture thing(i cant for the life of me remember the name) :?

ive got a few brand ideas and would like some help picking which one to use
↞คђг↠ ꍏ♄☈ ↫ΛΉЯ↬ 《คhr》 ⇞ꓤH∀⇟

thank you to all the people who help :D

im subscribed you dont have to quote!

yall being quoted because im friends with you and/or you help me pretty much every time my weird self changes my farm(or i just like ya and ya a cool human :lol: )

[quote="_TBLegacy_"]...[/quote]
[quote="ArabianFantic"]...[/quote]
[quote="FantasyRanch3"]...[/quote]
[quote="londonporky"]...[/quote]
[quote="RRandSSFarms"]...[/quote]
[quote="simox"]...[/quote]
[quote="Softball12345!"]...[/quote]
[quote="Sunriver Stables"]hormones[/quote]
[quote="tomahawk sky"]...[/quote]
RRandSSFarms
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: PLEASE READ!!!!

Post by RRandSSFarms »

i got quoted <3 I love the new name by the way! I used to do archery then my eyesight did a 180 lol
_Andromeda_
Visit My Farm

Post by _Andromeda_ »

RRandSSFarms wrote:i got quoted <3 I love the new name by the way! I used to do archery then my eyesight did a 180 lol
hehe hewo randy, you for a vote on what brand i should do or any username ideas? i suck at picking
ArabianFantic
Visit My Farm

Post by ArabianFantic »

hmmmMMmmMMmm
For the user uhhhhh possiblyyyy Shooting Stars (idek lmao)
For the brand I would go ↞คђг↠ this one
and ill link it when I've finished ;)
_Andromeda_
Visit My Farm

Post by _Andromeda_ »

ArabianFantic wrote:hmmmMMmmMMmm
For the user uhhhhh possiblyyyy Shooting Stars (idek lmao)
For the brand I would go ↞คђг↠ this one
and ill link it when I've finished ;)

eh shooting stars isnt exactly what im looking for
RRandSSFarms
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by RRandSSFarms »

_Andromeda_ wrote:
RRandSSFarms wrote:i got quoted <3 I love the new name by the way! I used to do archery then my eyesight did a 180 lol
hehe hewo randy, you for a vote on what brand i should do or any username ideas? i suck at picking
My personal favorite ^^ ↫ΛΉЯ↬
Softball12345!
Visit My Farm

Post by Softball12345! »

Oh man, I stink at this! :lol: For the brand, I like this one ↞คђг↠ And for the username, how about something like Archeress (A female that does archery) and yeah, thats all I could think of :P
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

Farm name. Arrowhead Farms, Arrowhead Stables.
Mine is fantasy Mohawk Stables because my username is FantasyRanch and I'm breeding mohawk horses.

Branding
Mine is F.M.S shirt for my farm name. It's easy for people to put in the name is they accidentally change it change it.
So depending on you farm name depends on your brand. If your farm name is Arrowhead Farms do something like A∆F, A:F, ^AF^. And those are just examples of what you can do
_Andromeda_
Visit My Farm

Post by _Andromeda_ »

FantasyRanch3 wrote:Farm name. Arrowhead Farms, Arrowhead Stables.
Mine is fantasy Mohawk Stables because my username is FantasyRanch and I'm breeding mohawk horses.

Branding
Mine is F.M.S shirt for my farm name. It's easy for people to put in the name is they accidentally change it change it.
So depending on you farm name depends on your brand. If your farm name is Arrowhead Farms do something like A∆F, A:F, ^AF^. And those are just examples of what you can do

i have a set of brands already picked out just cant decide which to do, my farm is also arrowhead ranch
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

_Andromeda_ wrote:
FantasyRanch3 wrote:Farm name. Arrowhead Farms, Arrowhead Stables.

Branding

i have a set of brands already picked out just cant decide which to do, my farm is also arrowhead ranch
Op ok i guess I'm kinda late then :roll:
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:01 am

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:01 am