The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

COVID

Birtwick_Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

COVID

Post by Birtwick_Stables »

Hi y'all I'm really really really sick and I'm so sorry if I'm training some of your horses and I can't be on. I just can't work up the energy to get on. I just sleep most day. I will try to be on soon but Idk.
Love u
Jaci
Behind every cowgirl is a horse that taught her to love with her whole heart
tomahawk sky
Visit My Farm

Re: COVID

Post by tomahawk sky »

Birtwick_Stables wrote:Hi y'all I'm really really really sick and I'm so sorry if I'm training some of your horses and I can't be on. I just can't work up the energy to get on. I just sleep most day. I will try to be on soon but Idk.
Love u
Jaci
Oh no! Hope you are ok and recovery goes smoothly! I actually just recovered from for a third time and tuberculosis for the first time. I was in the hospital for three days. I hope you are ok. I’m out of the hospital now. I’ll be here for you when you return.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Recover.
Don't worry about the game. Thanks for swinging by letting the community know.
We'll see you when you can return. :mrgreen:
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Greenlands
Visit My Farm

Post by Greenlands »

Birtwick_Stables wrote:Hi y'all I'm really really really sick and I'm so sorry if I'm training some of your horses and I can't be on. I just can't work up the energy to get on. I just sleep most day. I will try to be on soon but Idk.
Love u
Jaci
I rlly hope you are ok! Pls recover safely and I am sure the people with horses you a training can be patient. Feel better soon and if you do get on let us know how you are!
Greenlands

Breeder of Fabulous Mohawk Thoroughbreds!

In Business with Softball12345!

https://ibb.co/25q3vX2
Heartland2001
Visit My Farm

Post by Heartland2001 »

Can I buy one of your horses greenlands I know that this isn't topic relatated but I don't know how to ping
Heartland2001
Visit My Farm

Post by Heartland2001 »

Greenlands wrote:
Love u
Jaci
I rlly hope you are ok! Pls recover safely and I am sure the people with horses you a training can be patient. Feel better soon and if you do get on let us know how you are!
Hi Greenlands I know this isint topic relatated but I don't know how to ping and I was wondering if I could buy the horse I offered on in your sale pen :|
Greenlands
Visit My Farm

Post by Greenlands »

Heartland2001 wrote:
Greenlands wrote: I rlly hope you are ok! Pls recover safely and I am sure the people with horses you a training can be patient. Feel better soon and if you do get on let us know how you are!
Hi Greenlands I know this isint topic relatated but I don't know how to ping and I was wondering if I could buy the horse I offered on in your sale pen :|
We can talk here viewtopic.php?f=8&t=34265 and don’t paste in someone else’s forum ask how to ping. ;)
Greenlands

Breeder of Fabulous Mohawk Thoroughbreds!

In Business with Softball12345!

https://ibb.co/25q3vX2
Collector's_Holding
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Collector's_Holding »

Love u
Jaci
Hi sorry to hear that your sick hope you get better really soon

Also you are training 3 horses for me but take your time if you can send me then back that would be great but if you can’t get on HWO that’s also fine ;) :)

Thanks
Sky king
Visit My Farm

Post by Sky king »

I hope you recover smoothly and stay safe
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:59 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:59 pm