The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Ping - el948wh

Sawd10 Alt
Visit My Farm

Ping - el948wh

Post by Sawd10 Alt »

el948wh wrote:
Hello.

I accidentally sold to you this filly, which was supposed to be sold to another player for training. Is there any way I could grab her back from you? I will pay back the $100 you gave to me and more, if you really think it fit. Though I personally do not really agree with doing that, I will make an exception if it means getting this foal back. If not, that is fine, I will return the $100 only.

Thank you in advance, and sorry for the misunderstanding. It was time I be on my way (log off Horse World Online), and was quickly transferring the horse to the trainer, but accidentally clicked your offer. I usually do not do this, but... it happens, I suppose, so now I am here.
el948wh
Visit My Farm

Re: Ping - el948wh

Post by el948wh »

yes you can have her bake no prob
el948wh
Visit My Farm

Post by el948wh »

yes you can have her bake no prob :D
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Sawd10 Alt wrote:
Hello.

I accidentally sold to you this filly, which was supposed to be sold to another player for training. Is there any way I could grab her back from you? I will pay back the $100 you gave to me and more, if you really think it fit. Though I personally do not really agree with doing that, I will make an exception if it means getting this foal back. If not, that is fine, I will return the $100 only.

Thank you in advance, and sorry for the misunderstanding. It was time I be on my way (log off Horse World Online), and was quickly transferring the horse to the trainer, but accidentally clicked your offer. I usually do not do this, but... it happens, I suppose, so now I am here.
Sawd10 wrote:...
The horse is up for offers (at least when I looked, at the time of posting).
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Sawd10 »

el948wh wrote:yes you can have her bake no prob :D
Thank you for your cooperation. I have offered $15,000 as a thank you.
A wise man once said nothing at all.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:18 pm

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:18 pm