The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Can some one donate money to me im new and really need help

shadowmoon2002
Visit My Farm

Can some one donate money to me im new and really need help

Post by shadowmoon2002 »

hi im new and really want a good start to the game but can't get the money to get any of the horses i want to breed :cry:
shadowheart2006
Visit My Farm

Re: Can some one donate money to me im new and really need help

Post by shadowheart2006 »

shadowmoon2002 wrote:hi im new and really want a good start to the game but can't get the money to get any of the horses i want to breed :cry:
I can help you out :) . Put up a horse for offers only and put the link in this topic. Also, link any horses you want to buy but can't afford (under 100,000) and I'll buy them for you.
The price of a memory is the memory of the sorrow it brings.
If dreams are like movies, then memories are films about ghosts.

It's better to burn out, than to fade away.
Charlette
Visit My Farm

Post by Charlette »

shadowmoon2002 wrote:hi im new and really want a good start to the game but can't get the money to get any of the horses i want to breed :cry:
If you link the horse(s) you want, preferably under 150k, I will buy 3 for you as well as give a small amount of money to help with stud fees :)
FantasyRanch2
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch2 »

What do you want to sart breeding?
Stud_And_Broods
Visit My Farm

Post by Stud_And_Broods »

I’m in the same thing right now. It’s really hard , I can’t really afford anything either :oops: but I guess I have to keep going ... lol
ambreona24bu
Visit My Farm

Post by ambreona24bu »

Stud_And_Broods wrote:
I’m in the same thing right now. It’s really hard , I can’t really afford anything either :oops: but I guess I have to keep going ... lol
I would love to buy https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/812041 off of you for lets say 50k
ambreona24bu
Visit My Farm

Post by ambreona24bu »

can I buy https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2900647 for 20k
Stud_And_Broods
Visit My Farm

ambreona24bu wrote:
Stud_And_Broods wrote: I’m in the same thing right now. It’s really hard , I can’t really afford anything either :oops: but I guess I have to keep going ... lol
I would love to buy https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/812041 off of you for lets say 50k
You dont have to, ill be fine :)
Unless, you really want it
ambreona24bu
Visit My Farm

Post by ambreona24bu »

Stud_And_Broods wrote:
ambreona24bu wrote: I would love to buy https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/812041 off of you for lets say 50k
You dont have to, ill be fine :)
I would love to I need another for my pasture and he's perfect and I get to help someone so even better.
Stud_And_Broods
Visit My Farm

ambreona24bu wrote:
Stud_And_Broods wrote: You dont have to, ill be fine :)
I would love to I need another for my pasture and he's perfect and I get to help someone so even better.
Awe thanks so much! I’ll put him up now :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:24 pm

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:24 pm