The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Selling all of my Mustangs || SOLD OUT

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Re: Selling all of my Mustangs

Post by EclipticEnd »

FantasyRanch2 wrote:
EclipticEnd wrote:Quote This
If you are willing to I'd like to buy the rest of your mustangs is there a deal we can do? I'll give you 50k atm tell me if you need more but i see most the mares are older
That'd be fine with me. Some are currently pregnant and I'd like to get the foals from them before selling them as they're for another player. They should pop soon, though. I'm not sure how many of the foals they'll take so if you're interested in the remainder you can have those as well. I was selling one of the horses to someone else, but as it's been about a day and they haven't picked that horse up I'm okay with selling it to you instead.
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

ambreona24bu wrote:
Your Mustangs have been born. Unfortunately I'm getting glitched pictures where instead of showing the horses, the only thing that's visible is "Image rendering" in warped shapes (as you can see below).

I'm going to age them up a bit in order to get the images to update; I can't say for certain if they have Tiger Eyes otherwise, and that's important to know since it's a determining factor in price. Once the images fix themselves I'll stop aging them and let you know.

You're welcome to rename them once you own them, but I ask that you leave my brand ([E]) on the horses.

Here's the foals:
[E] Siren's Moonwatcher (Colt)

[E] Sea's Strength (Colt)

[E] Sunny Sea (Filly)

[E] Late Night Remedies (Filly)
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

EclipticEnd wrote:
ambreona24bu wrote:
Your Mustangs have been born. Unfortunately I'm getting glitched pictures where instead of showing the horses, the only thing that's visible is "Image rendering" in warped shapes (as you can see below).

I'm going to age them up a bit in order to get the images to update; I can't say for certain if they have Tiger Eyes otherwise, and that's important to know since it's a determining factor in price. Once the images fix themselves I'll stop aging them and let you know.
They're images have updated; there's a buckskin, an amber champagne, and two bays. Two have visible Tiger Eye, two have nice white patterns. I've moved them to my other account so that they don't age any further.
ambreona24bu
Visit My Farm

Post by ambreona24bu »

EclipticEnd wrote:
EclipticEnd wrote:

They're images have updated; there's a buckskin, an amber champagne, and two bays. Two have visible Tiger Eye, two have nice white patterns. I've moved them to my other account so that they don't age any further.
I like https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3032424
ambreona24bu
Visit My Farm

Post by ambreona24bu »

EclipticEnd wrote:
EclipticEnd wrote:

Also I want https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3032423
hat creek
Visit My Farm

Post by hat creek »

hey could I get [E] summer ribbon pls she could be nice for my herd I will pay from 1 to 5000
FantasyRanch2
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch2 »

EclipticEnd wrote:
FantasyRanch2 wrote:
If you are willing to I'd like to buy the rest of your mustangs is there a deal we can do? I'll give you 50k atm tell me if you need more but i see most the mares are older
That'd be fine with me. Some are currently pregnant and I'd like to get the foals from them before selling them as they're for another player. They should pop soon, though. I'm not sure how many of the foals they'll take so if you're interested in the remainder you can have those as well. I was selling one of the horses to someone else, but as it's been about a day and they haven't picked that horse up I'm okay with selling it to you instead.
Ok i will pay 50k on the first one you put uo then offer 1 on all the others from FantasyRanch3. Tell me when they are up
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

hat creek wrote:hey could I get [E] summer ribbon pls she could be nice for my herd I will pay from 1 to 5000
Do you mean [E]] Sunny Ribbon? She's $2000 based on my price reasoning. She's up for offers; if you want her then offer $2k and I'll accept, else I'll sell her to someone else.
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

[E] Late Night Remedies will be $9k:
2k base cost + 2k stud fee + 2k for tiger eyes + 2k for a gold attribute + 1k for a green attribute = $9k

[E] Siren's Moonwatcher will be $9k as well:
2k base cost + 2k stud fee + 2k for tiger eyes + 2k for a gold attribute + 1k for a green attribute = $9k

Both horses are up for offers.
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

FantasyRanch2 wrote:Ok i will pay 50k on the first one you put uo then offer 1 on all the others from FantasyRanch3. Tell me when they are up
First mare is up. I'm selling one of them to another player, but you'll get the mustang studs as well as the leftover foals that another player ended up not wanting. I'm maxed out on sales on both accounts, so I'll have to put them up one at a time and hope that the others buy their horses rather quickly.

Edit: Here's links to two more mustangs up for sale

Foal 1
Foal 2
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:40 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:40 pm