The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Talk about anything!

Cat_girl
Visit My Farm

Re: Talk about anything!

Post by Cat_girl »

Emlyn wrote:
Cat_girl wrote:
what can i say your Art is like a professional
Thank you! :lol: :D

I need to show you my crap art some day :lol: :lol:

Compared to your art mine sucks
Emlyn
Visit My Farm

Post by Emlyn »

Cat_girl wrote:
Emlyn wrote: Thank you! :lol: :D

I need to show you my crap art some day :lol: :lol:

Compared to your art mine sucks
Im sure its good!
Stud_And_Broods
Visit My Farm

Post by Stud_And_Broods »

Cat_girl wrote:
Stud_And_Broods wrote:

https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2984572 Hey! I was wondering i could buy this guy?
Yes hwo much are you willing too pay i can work with your buddget i did pay a lot for her though :? but she is not worth how much i gto her for so like i said i can work with your buddget
Seattle_Baby_96
Visit My Farm

Post by Seattle_Baby_96 »

Cat_girl wrote:
Seattle_Baby_96 wrote:Hi There,

I guess I can participate and let some of you to get to know me.

I am a college student majoring in Equine Science. Someday with that degree I want to rescue unwanted horses and rehabilitate, retrain, and maybe adopt them out to new forever loving homes. Of course I'll keep a few and let some retire at my future place. :3 I also want to do Off-Track Race Horses (both thoroughbred & Standardbred) and Mustang Makeovers someday.

My favorite things are horses, music, art, playing Skyrim and Call Of Duty (whenever I get the chance to), playing HWO and Horse Reality, watching youtube videos and watching Jake Pitts' live stream which whom's a lead guitarist from one my favorite rock bands.

For music I love all music genres, artists and groups. To be specific though I love Black Veil Brides, Palaye Royale, Paramore, Skarlett Riot, Motionless In White, The Pretty Reckless, Motley Crue, Celtic Woman, and obsessed with Celine Dion's version of Beauty & The Beast atm. Favorite horse breeds are Morgans, Arabians, Appaloosas, Standardbreds, Friesians, minis, donkeys, and mules (though I love all horse breeds). And that's it for now.

What's your favorite things, favorite bands, favorite horse breeds and what career do you want do?

~♥~ Seattle
intresting

maybe i should show you a little about me i am a girl i love animals I have a dog named ranger and 2 cats named boomer and judah I use to have a leopard gecko my favorite things to do are play sports and art My favorite color is Blue and light green. My favorite horse breeds are paint mohawk thoroughbreds and Dapple mohawk thoroughbreds and arabians and Pusudo Friesians.. my favorite animals are Reptiles and horses I also love most breeds! :) I have 259,o32 money and 194 PT and level 4 ( this is my frozen account)

Nicee :3
Judy+sadie
Visit My Farm

Post by Judy+sadie »

Hello i have a horse she will be up later today she will be 100k or the highest bid.if you would want her please ping me. her name is "Honey Bear".
-mixed thoroughbred
- white spotted chestnut
-mare
-around 5 1/2 years old
-bombproof
-19.1hh
-https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3056986
-horse-type medium light
i breeded her myself and i paid for training she i orginaly worth 50k but i paid for training 50k so yesh
Cat_girl
Visit My Farm

Post by Cat_girl »

Stud_And_Broods wrote:
Cat_girl wrote:
Yes hwo much are you willing too pay i can work with your buddget i did pay a lot for her though :? but she is not worth how much i gto her for so like i said i can work with your buddget
i would like 50k but you can offer 20k :)
Judy+sadie
Visit My Farm

Post by Judy+sadie »

Cat_girl wrote:
Stud_And_Broods wrote:
i would like 50k but you can offer 20k
30k? and i have a horse for sale just so you know
Cat_girl
Visit My Farm

Post by Cat_girl »

Judy+sadie wrote:
Cat_girl wrote:
??????????? i am confused bc i said that about my arabian to him ? i said i would liek 50k but you can offer 20k ?????? :? :? :? ????
Cat_girl
Visit My Farm

Post by Cat_girl »

Judy+sadie wrote:
Cat_girl wrote:
??????????? i am confused bc i said that about my arabian to him ? i said i would liek 50k but you can offer 20k ?????? :? :? :? ???? and i quoted him
Judy+sadie
Visit My Farm

Post by Judy+sadie »

Cat_girl wrote:
Judy+sadie wrote:
??????????? i am confused bc i said that about my arabian to him ? i said i would liek 50k but you can offer 20k ?????? :? :? :? ????
lol wait for training i will pay 30k
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:17 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:17 pm