The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

IRL scary story

FantasyRanch2
Visit My Farm

IRL scary story

Post by FantasyRanch2 »

So u was out with my dad in our raser. And we went in a thing where you go in circles and coming out our wheel dug in when coming down and we rolled on my side, then when upside down, then came down on my dad's side :shock: We are both fine for the most part. My dads back hurts some but not anything serious, and my shoulder hurts a little and I had a head ache but other then that nothing else is wrong.

So I just thank God that we are ok :)

(Also this was the first time we flipped like this!)
Alyssa Davis
Visit My Farm

Re: IRL scary story

Post by Alyssa Davis »

FantasyRanch2 wrote:So u was out with my dad in our raser. And we went in a thing where you go in circles and coming out our wheel dug in when coming down and we rolled on my side, then when upside down, then came down on my dad's side :shock: We are both fine for the most part. My dads back hurts some but not anything serious, and my shoulder hurts a little and I had a head ache but other then that nothing else is wrong.

That is so scary! I'm so glad you guys are okay. I'm praying for you and your dad's recovery!!
FantasyRanch2
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch2 »

Alyssa Davis wrote:
FantasyRanch2 wrote:So u was out with my dad in our raser. And we went in a thing where you go in circles and coming out our wheel dug in when coming down and we rolled on my side, then when upside down, then came down on my dad's side :shock: We are both fine for the most part. My dads back hurts some but not anything serious, and my shoulder hurts a little and I had a head ache but other then that nothing else is wrong.

That is so scary! I'm so glad you guys are okay. I'm praying for you and your dad's recovery!!
Ty! I'm feeling fine now and my dad's walking almost completely fine
Alyssa Davis
Visit My Farm

Post by Alyssa Davis »

FantasyRanch2 wrote:
Alyssa Davis wrote:
I am so so so glad to hear that!
FantasyRanch2
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch2 »

Alyssa Davis wrote:
FantasyRanch2 wrote:
I am so so so glad to hear that!
Ty, Al's good to hear from you!
Become a Patron!