The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Looking 69k GP Arabian Fillies

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
MixBreeds
Visit My Farm

Looking 69k GP Arabian Fillies

Post by MixBreeds »

Usually I am very proud of the Arabians I've bred. Currently all my broodmares have at least 69k gp and 5 golden + 1 green as those my requirements, but unfortunately they are just not passing those traits down to their offspring. I keep getting around 68k gp and although that is still pretty good, it's not what I need if I want to improve my horses. Now my broodmares are getting old and moving on to greener pastures, and I am left with little to no Arabian mares. I was wondering if anyone had one for sale, I searched the market for what felt like hours but none of the horses met my needs. Another problem is 69k gp is an amazingly bred horse and I doubt anyone would want to sell one especially for a low price because I am also incredibly poor in this game (consequences of selling horses for $10 but oh well). However If anyone is willing to sell, I would greatly appreciate it!
MixBreeds
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking 69k GP Arabian Fillies

Post by MixBreeds »

MixBreeds wrote:Usually I am very proud of the Arabians I've bred. Currently all my broodmares have at least 69k gp and 5 golden + 1 green as those my requirements, but unfortunately they are just not passing those traits down to their offspring. I keep getting around 68k gp and although that is still pretty good, it's not what I need if I want to improve my horses. Now my broodmares are getting old and moving on to greener pastures, and I am left with little to no Arabian mares. I was wondering if anyone had one for sale, I searched the market for what felt like hours but none of the horses met my needs. Another problem is 69k gp is an amazingly bred horse and I doubt anyone would want to sell one especially for a low price because I am also incredibly poor in this game (consequences of selling horses for $10 but oh well). However If anyone is willing to sell, I would greatly appreciate it!
In conclusion If you're willing to offer a 69k gp mare/filly for a low budget PLEASE DO :?
Sable_Stables
Visit My Farm

Post by Sable_Stables »

MixBreeds wrote:
MixBreeds wrote:Usually I am very proud of the Arabians I've bred. Currently all my broodmares have at least 69k gp and 5 golden + 1 green as those my requirements, but unfortunately they are just not passing those traits down to their offspring. I keep getting around 68k gp and although that is still pretty good, it's not what I need if I want to improve my horses. Now my broodmares are getting old and moving on to greener pastures, and I am left with little to no Arabian mares. I was wondering if anyone had one for sale, I searched the market for what felt like hours but none of the horses met my needs. Another problem is 69k gp is an amazingly bred horse and I doubt anyone would want to sell one especially for a low price because I am also incredibly poor in this game (consequences of selling horses for $10 but oh well). However If anyone is willing to sell, I would greatly appreciate it!
In conclusion If you're willing to offer a 69k gp mare/filly for a low budget PLEASE DO :?
What’s your budget here? I have a good handful of Arabians, I could probably breed you a nice one
ladychestnut
Visit My Farm

Post by ladychestnut »

I have a few 69GP fillies and mares I’m sorting through as I plan my next generation! I’ll link them as I decide. (Tragically, there isn’t room for all of them :’(. )What’s your budget? How do you feel about graying?
MixBreeds
Visit My Farm

Post by MixBreeds »

Sable_Stables wrote:
MixBreeds wrote: In conclusion If you're willing to offer a 69k gp mare/filly for a low budget PLEASE DO :?
What’s your budget here? I have a good handful of Arabians, I could probably breed you a nice one
It would have to be around 100,000 which I believe isn't a lot of money for my requirements, but it's quite literally all I have.
MixBreeds
Visit My Farm

Post by MixBreeds »

ladychestnut wrote:I have a few 69GP fillies and mares I’m sorting through as I plan my next generation! I’ll link them as I decide. (Tragically, there isn’t room for all of them :’(. )What’s your budget? How do you feel about graying?
I don't mind greying, if they meet what I need, I could buy one for 100,000 (that is all the money I have available). If that is to little for you don't worry about it lol, I'm sure i'll get a 69k gp soon again.
ladychestnut
Visit My Farm

Post by ladychestnut »

MixBreeds wrote: I don't mind greying, if they meet what I need, I could buy one for 100,000 (that is all the money I have available). If that is to little for you don't worry about it lol, I'm sure i'll get a 69k gp soon again.
I’m sure you will, but I’d love to help!
Here’s a current mare I was thinking about retiring (because I’m trying to cut the graying from my current line), but she has lots of life left in her! Was she what you had in mind?
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3112039
MixBreeds
Visit My Farm

Post by MixBreeds »

ladychestnut wrote:
MixBreeds wrote: I don't mind greying, if they meet what I need, I could buy one for 100,000 (that is all the money I have available). If that is to little for you don't worry about it lol, I'm sure i'll get a 69k gp soon again.
I’m sure you will, but I’d love to help!
Here’s a current mare I was thinking about retiring (because I’m trying to cut the graying from my current line), but she has lots of life left in her! Was she what you had in mind?
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3112039
Yes! she would be perfect.
ladychestnut
Visit My Farm

Post by ladychestnut »

MixBreeds wrote: Yes! she would be perfect.
Wonderful! She’s been great to me, and I know she’ll be the same for you! I’ll put her up as soon as she foals (and comment here so you know).
ladychestnut
Visit My Farm

Post by ladychestnut »

MixBreeds wrote: Yes! she would be perfect.
Athenian’s ready when you are!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:03 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:03 am