The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

ϟHMϟ Training Forum- CLOSED

h0rsey
Location: Anywhere the wind blows (doesn't really matter to meeeeee)
Visit My Farm

Re: ϟHMϟ Training Forum- OPEN

Post by h0rsey »

h a z e l 3 wrote:
Username: h0rsey
Username for pickup: h0rsey/h0rsey2
Horse link(s): https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3153773
Package: Silver
Add-Ons (optional): Speed training
Total Price: 160k
I have read and I understand the Important Time-Frames section: Yes
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Sawd10 »

h a z e l 3 wrote:
Sawd10 wrote:
Username: Sawd10 (Sawd10 2, Sawd10 Competing, Sawd10 Alt)
Username for pickup: Sawd10 Competing, Sawd10 Alt
Horse link(s): 1, 2
Package: Silver
Add-Ons (optional):
Total Price: $120,000

Foal 1: Moderately thin, Spirited. If possible, have him at High Strung and then have him drop to the highest point of Spirited.
Foal 2: Moderately thin, Bombproof.

I am not sure if you are able to take 2.

Your first horse is finished with his training and ready for pickup! :) He never made it to high strung- so I wasn't really able to do the temperament request you asked of me. :?
No worries. Thank you, and sorry for replying so late. Horse 2 will be up shortly.
A wise man once said nothing at all.
h a z e l 3
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l 3 »

Sawd10 wrote:
h a z e l 3 wrote:

Your first horse is finished with his training and ready for pickup! :) He never made it to high strung- so I wasn't really able to do the temperament request you asked of me. :?
No worries. Thank you, and sorry for replying so late. Horse 2 will be up shortly.
No problem! Offered. :)
h a z e l 3
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l 3 »

FantasyRanch3 wrote:
h a z e l 3 wrote:Reserved
Can you put this filly on the waiting list for your cheapest option plz? I have a sale page for her so If I sell her Daisy I won't need it but I really want to get her trained.

Oh your bronze package is 40k. Could I pay a extra 10k for her to be feed yellow corn to rise her temp?

https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3144051

Your horse is finished with her training and up for offers! :) I apologize for taking longer than usual with her training. :?
h a z e l 3
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l 3 »

Sky king wrote:Hi, I have trained with you before and you were so fast and easy to work with so I thought I would train with you again :).
I absolutely love it thank you for doing this.

Username: sky king
Username for pick up: sky king
Side accounts: none
Horse link: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3103811
Package: silver please
Total price: 60k
I have read and understand the time frame: yes
I am ready to take your horse for training now! :)
Sky king
Visit My Farm

Re: ϟHMϟ Training Forum- CLOSED

Post by Sky king »

Okay thanks so much.
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

h a z e l 3 wrote:
FantasyRanch3 wrote:
Can you put this filly on the waiting list for your cheapest option plz? I have a sale page for her so If I sell her Daisy I won't need it but I really want to get her trained.

Oh your bronze package is 40k. Could I pay a extra 10k for her to be feed yellow corn to rise her temp?

https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3144051

Your horse is finished with her training and up for offers! :) I apologize for taking longer than usual with her training. :?
It's ok thx soooo much. Do you have room on your waiting list? I want to breed a few mares but only if I have a trainer for at least 2 foals
h a z e l 3
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l 3 »

FantasyRanch3 wrote:
h a z e l 3 wrote:

It's ok thx soooo much. Do you have room on your waiting list? I want to breed a few mares but only if I have a trainer for at least 2 foals
You have already reserved two slots with me- are you wanting two in addition to that? :)
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

h a z e l 3 wrote:
FantasyRanch3 wrote:
You have already reserved two slots with me- are you wanting two in addition to that? :)
Oh sorry I didn't remember :lol: I'm if you are willing to add two more later on the list that would be awesome!
h a z e l 3
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l 3 »

FantasyRanch3 wrote:
h a z e l 3 wrote:
Oh sorry I didn't remember :lol: I'm if you are willing to add two more later on the list that would be awesome!
I have one slot I can add you to on my waiting list, but after that I'm afraid you will have to re-apply when my forum opens again. :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:27 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:27 pm