The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Pasture can't remove

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Pasture can't remove

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

I've tried and tried but I can't click on my one pasture to remove it. All the others work but not the one. I put it in the top left corner and I did that before with a different one and it seems that area won't let me remove it.

I'm going nut so if any of you know what to do plz help. It's my EE (empty) medium white board pasture so you know :D
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Pasture can't remove

Post by BlackOak2 »

I don't see one named EE on your page. Did you get this fixed?

If not, send this over to bugs so admin can help with it.

I assume you've already tried clearing your catch. If you're on a computer, have you tried using the tab button? This button will scroll you through all the available buttons you can touch on the screen. If you can highlight it, the mouse may be able to capture it then. At the very least, if the pasture is empty of horses and decorations, and you can get it highlighted using the tab, then you'll have access to the removal button.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

BlackOak2 wrote:I don't see one named EE on your page. Did you get this fixed?

I assume you've already tried clearing your catch. If you're on a computer, have you tried using the tab button? This button will scroll you through all the available buttons you can touch on the screen. If you can highlight it, the mouse may be able to capture it then. At the very least, if the pasture is empty of horses and decorations, and you can get it highlighted using the tab, then you'll have access to the removal button.
Oh oops I put horse in it because I can't remove it. I will empty it now. I'm on my phone as I don't like playing on my laptop. There is I just try to click on it to remove on my farm edet page thing and it won't let me
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

Oh oops I put horse in it because I can't remove it. I will empty it now. I'm on my phone as I don't like playing on my laptop. There is I just try to click on it to remove on my farm edet page thing and it won't let me
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

FantasyRanch3 wrote:

Yeah, it will need to have NO decorations inside it and also be completely empty of horses as well. It should show as a 0% quantity on your farm page. Then the removal button should work.

So, give it a try, and if you still can't MOVE it around your farm and it won't let you REMOVE it back into your inventory, then send it to admin for help. But remember to leave it empty, so that admin can just dump it right back into your inventory.

Good Luck! :mrgreen:
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

BlackOak2 wrote: ...
Of course, as soon as I post something it let's me remove it :roll: :x

That's the story of my life :lol:

Thx for your help though :D
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

FantasyRanch3 wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote: ...

Hah! :lol:
It happens to all of us, including myself. I end up blaming such things on the little gremlin on my shoulder. :evil:
The great thing, it's fixed. The sucky thing, IT WAS THERE!!! :roll: :|
You're in good company. 8-)
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

BlackOak2 wrote:
FantasyRanch3 wrote:

It happens to all of us, including myself. I end up blaming such things on the little gremlin on my shoulder. :evil:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

BlackOak2 wrote:
FantasyRanch3 wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:55 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:55 am