The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Training program open !

FantasyRanch2
Visit My Farm

Re: Training program open !

Post by FantasyRanch2 »

EmeraldGreenStables wrote:Hey guys its me and I am back with my training services, I was not active due to a lot but now that I know I have time I am here to stay for the most part :D , my training cost 25k per horse due to my inactivity and I figured it would take some time to get back into it and I can take 2 horses at a time, my total time takes 2-3 days and the shortest is 1 day but thats nearly impossible as I am not on this game all day normally mornings and nights. ( Also if you do not mind pls rate me out of 5 as a trainer and why, I would love to hear what I could change :) )
I have about 20 horses on my friends account that I need trained. I would love to send 2-4 your way when you have an opening :D
EmeraldGreenStables
Visit My Farm

Post by EmeraldGreenStables »

FantasyRanch2 wrote:
I am taking it slow as if rn, but I can take one . Normally I take about 2 at a time but I am currently training a clients but should be done soon . :D
EmeraldGreenStables
Visit My Farm

FantasyRanch2 wrote:
Turns out I will be getting the horse done most today, so I should be able to take two right away :)
Last edited by EmeraldGreenStables on Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
EmeraldGreenStables
Visit My Farm

FantasyRanch2 wrote:
Turns out I will be getting the horse done most today, so I should be able to take two right away :)
EmeraldGreenStables
Visit My Farm

Re: ping

_Americanaa_ wrote:
Wanted to let you know your horse should be done in the next 15-20 mins and you can check on him in my clients pasture to see what I have done :D
_Americanaa_
Visit My Farm

Post by _Americanaa_ »

EmeraldGreenStables wrote:
_Americanaa_ wrote:
Sounds good!
Dark Magic Rodeo Stables
"Breeding valid Thoroughbreds since 2019"

"I'm Way Too Young To Be This Stressed"
EmeraldGreenStables
Visit My Farm

_Americanaa_ wrote:
Also I did have his weight at mod thin but then he got too fat so I ended up lowering the food so now he is too skinny so working to get his weight back up before I get done fully training :) , also feel free to leave me an honest review out of 5 could use some critiques :D ( will make a rating place in the forum)
_Americanaa_
Visit My Farm

Post by _Americanaa_ »

EmeraldGreenStables wrote:
_Americanaa_ wrote:
I'll do that after hes done with training :D
Dark Magic Rodeo Stables
"Breeding valid Thoroughbreds since 2019"

"I'm Way Too Young To Be This Stressed"
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

EmeraldGreenStables wrote:Hey guys its me and I am back with my training services, I was not active due to a lot but now that I know I have time I am here to stay for the most part :D , my training cost 25k per horse due to my inactivity and I figured it would take some time to get back into it and I can take 2 horses at a time, my total time takes 2-3 days and the shortest is 1 day but thats nearly impossible as I am not on this game all day normally mornings and nights. ( Also if you do not mind pls rate me out of 5 as a trainer and why, I would love to hear what I could change :) )

This is my side account.

Here is one
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3161546
And the other
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3162507

If you can just feed them100% corn that would rise the temp if they will. If you do weight I'd like the mod thin but if not it's ok :D

They are on my friends account so they will be up in a min

Leave your reviews out of the 5 below and why :D
EmeraldGreenStables
Visit My Farm

_Americanaa_ wrote:
Hey I apologize , I messed up on keeping the weight mod thin if you want you can deduct that from the 25 k and pay me 20k instead bc I was trying to follow what you wanted , my mess up not yours and also he is done and up just offer the next time you are and I will accept as soon as I can ,P.S I was trying to get him up to weight but I didnt want to exceed the 4 years margin bc his training was done at 3 year and 3 months :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:14 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:14 pm