The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Need help with temperament settings

EmeraldGreenStables
Visit My Farm

Need help with temperament settings

Post by EmeraldGreenStables »

Hello, I have read alot of forms and still having trouble with changing temperaments of my horse, I would like to go from bombproof to highstrung but I having trouble an easy explanation would help a-lot on temperaments :D
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Need help with temperament settings

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

EmeraldGreenStables wrote:Hello, I have read alot of forms and still having trouble with changing temperaments of my horse, I would like to go from bombproof to highstrung but I having trouble an easy explanation would help a-lot on temperaments :D
Sugar makes the temp rise. So if you have a horse you want to rise the temp of feed 100% yellow corn. And fiber lowers the temp I think. Keep in mind that some BP horses can't rise. If a foal is born Calm but slip's to BP you may not be able to rise their temp.

You can feed foals at age 6 months if in a pasture
If they are in a barn newborn. They don't eat what you give them till age 6 months though
EmeraldGreenStables
Visit My Farm

Post by EmeraldGreenStables »

FantasyRanch3 wrote:
Ok thank you very much :D
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

EmeraldGreenStables wrote:
FantasyRanch3 wrote:
Np :D here is a more into detail form you can use to understand more.
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=21892
(It's awesome!)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:53 pm

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:53 pm