The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Ping

RoanOak
Visit My Farm

Ping

Post by RoanOak »

Cat_girl wrote: Hey, I'll be back on in September!! See you then Cat! :D
Cat_girl
Visit My Farm

Re: Ping

Post by Cat_girl »

RoanOak wrote:
Cat_girl wrote: Hey, I'll be back on in September!! See you then Cat! :D
Rain oak!!!!! :D
RoanOak
Visit My Farm

Post by RoanOak »

Cat_girl wrote:
RoanOak wrote:
CAAAAAATTTT!!!!
RoanOak
Visit My Farm

Post by RoanOak »

RoanOak wrote:
Cat_girl wrote:
CAAAAAATTTT!!!!
Are you back for real?? :D :D :D
RoanOak
Visit My Farm

Post by RoanOak »

RoanOak wrote:
RoanOak wrote:
CAAAAAATTTT!!!!
Are you back for real?? :D :D :D
We need to do some breeding projects together!! I missed you so much and was so sad to hear you left! :cry:
Cat_girl
Visit My Farm

Post by Cat_girl »

RoanOak wrote:
RoanOak wrote: Are you back for real?? :D :D :D
We need to do some breeding projects together!! I missed you so much and was so sad to hear you left! :cry:

Yay i decided too comeback!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Cat_girl
Visit My Farm

Post by Cat_girl »

RoanOak wrote:
RoanOak wrote: Are you back for real?? :D :D :D
yes i missed you too when i left and we should
RoanOak
Visit My Farm

Post by RoanOak »

Cat_girl wrote:
RoanOak wrote: We need to do some breeding projects together!! I missed you so much and was so sad to hear you left! :cry:
Well, right now I'm working on getting really speedy Tb's for sprint racing. So basically I'm trying to excel the speed, stamina and strength stats. So far doing pretty good on the conf, not so much with breeder's report. So, you in?? :D
Cat_girl
Visit My Farm

Post by Cat_girl »

RoanOak wrote:
Cat_girl wrote:
Well, right now I'm working on getting really speedy Tb's for sprint racing. So basically I'm trying to excel the speed, stamina and strength stats. So far doing pretty good on the conf, not so much with breeder's report. So, you in?? :D
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3097832 i got a 64 speed filly tb
RoanOak
Visit My Farm

Post by RoanOak »

Cat_girl wrote:
RoanOak wrote:
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3097832 i got a 64 speed filly tb
Ooh! Perfect! If you check out my studs at "Dappled Cedar's" farm I have some really good ones you can work off of. Just let me know which you want to breed to and I'll lower the price. :D :D :D Right now I'm using my FF Vivid Falcon, he's old but makes really good foals. He is listed as a private stud but you may use him as much as you want because he's frozen on my other farm!! :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:38 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:38 pm