The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

I Ascend to Adulthood

Tenacious Equine
Visit My Farm

I Ascend to Adulthood

Post by Tenacious Equine »

My birthday’s in a few days (I’m turning 18)!

It’s been a wild past few years, high school was a mess, but I’m grateful to the HWO community for being friendly and helpful and providing a great creative outlet (I think that’s the right term?).

It says a lot about the game and its community that I don’t see myself losing interest in HWO as I grow older. Thank y’all so much for just being all-around awesome! Here’s to many more years of pixel ponies!
Karabair breeder! High quality, no reds, face markings, LP, dun, champagne and cream.

Champion Quality Pseudo Marking KBs Coming Soon!

Hidalgo
Visit My Farm

Re: I Ascend to Adulthood

Post by Hidalgo »

Tenacious Equine wrote:My birthday’s in a few days (I’m turning 18)!

It’s been a wild past few years, high school was a mess, but I’m grateful to the HWO community for being friendly and helpful and providing a great creative outlet (I think that’s the right term?).

It says a lot about the game and its community that I don’t see myself losing interest in HWO as I grow older. Thank y’all so much for just being all-around awesome! Here’s to many more years of pixel ponies!
Congrats, and Happy Birthday :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Here's to many more years of having you for a friend!!
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

Have fun! And happy birthday!!!! So glad I got to meet you here and that your a great pleyer
tomahawk sky
Visit My Farm

Post by tomahawk sky »

Happy birthday. Turning 18 is a big step in life. More opportunity’s. My favorite thing when I turned 18 was not having my parents tell me how to live my life. I’m 27 now. Are you going to go to college or a trade school or do something else? What’s next after turning 18 is a tuff thing to figure out.
Tenacious Equine
Visit My Farm

tomahawk sky wrote: Happy birthday. Turning 18 is a big step in life. More opportunity’s. My favorite thing when I turned 18 was not having my parents tell me how to live my life. I’m 27 now. Are you going to go to college or a trade school or do something else? What’s next after turning 18 is a tuff thing to figure out.
I’m actually headed right off to college in two days (English major, but I’m thinking about taking some equine science and business classes on the side)! I’ve got a lot of options for continuing to ride during and after college, which is awesome. Not really sure about what I’m going to do once I finish school though!
Karabair breeder! High quality, no reds, face markings, LP, dun, champagne and cream.

BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Congrats!

**Note: I did not make this.

But I thought it quite appropriate. :D
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Tenacious Equine
Visit My Farm

BlackOak2 wrote:
Thank you! My eyes have been blessed :lol:

Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:56 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:56 am