The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Training

Comment on features or suggest new features for inclusion in the game.
Coda
Visit My Farm

Training

Post by Coda »

Hi there
This is my first time trying to train some of my mustangs. Is there anyone who can help me with this as I would like to entre them in competitions
Thanks Coda
Tenacious Equine
Visit My Farm

Re: Training

Post by Tenacious Equine »

Coda wrote:Hi there
This is my first time trying to train some of my mustangs. Is there anyone who can help me with this as I would like to entre them in competitions
Thanks Coda
This belongs in the member help forum. Please try to post in the correct forum.
Starting out, you’re going to want to knock down as much of the energy saver, training techniques and stamina training courses as you can. Those will make training much more efficient.
My current training regimen is collection & impulsion at a walk in the arena until energy spent on a 30 minute session is only 5, then I swap to lunge over cavallettis until Intelligence and Movement raise a satisfactory amount, and finally lunge at a canter in the arena until strength, agility and tempo are to my preference. I don’t usually train speed, but it can be easily tacked on afterwards.
This takes me 2y3m- 2y9m, depending on how many horses I’m training, foal popping, and how easy it is to maintain the horse I’m working with.
It will take you much longer simply due to not having as many courses done.
Karabair breeder! High quality, no reds, face markings, LP, dun, champagne and cream.

Champion Quality Pseudo Marking KBs Coming Soon!

Blueriver601_Sales
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Blueriver601_Sales »

Thanks Coda
Begin Training with Arena, Walk, Lunge on Flat, Max Time You can Train. Continue this until you are able to start your horse on 30 minutes in the Arena at a Walk while Lunging on Flat.

Train on Arena at a Walk while Lunging until you are able to switch to Collection and Impulsion (+Strength, +Stamina, ++Intelligence, +Movement, 5 Difficulty) for 30 minutes at a time. Continue this until you no longer gain any stamina or intelligence.

Switch to Jumping Obstacles (++Balance, ++++Agility, ++Strength, +Speed, 9 Difficulty). This will allow you to quickly gain agility, strength, and speed! Continue with this until you no longer gain Agility.

Switch to Ground Poles (+Intelligence, +++Tempo, ++Movement, 6 Difficulty). Continue until you no longer gain any Movement or Tempo.

Switch to Lunge on Flat again. Then change the gait to gallop. Continue with this until you no longer gain any Speed.
~besthorsebreeder~
Visit My Farm

Post by ~besthorsebreeder~ »

Thanks Coda
This is personally my training guide viewtopic.php?f=12&t=34806 :D
“Whatever you do, always give 100%. Unless you’re donating blood.” -Bill Murray

Official Stud Page: [closed, being renovated now]

~BHB~
Coda
Visit My Farm

Post by Coda »

~besthorsebreeder~ wrote:
Thanks Coda
This is personally my training guide viewtopic.php?f=12&t=34806 :D
Thank you, do you any good trainers as i need one of my tbs trained fully and i dont have the time too
~besthorsebreeder~
Visit My Farm

Post by ~besthorsebreeder~ »

Coda wrote:
~besthorsebreeder~ wrote: This is personally my training guide viewtopic.php?f=12&t=34806 :D
Thank you, do you any good trainers as i need one of my tbs trained fully and i dont have the time too
I would suggest asking Bean Team, RosesDemise, or Emlyn! Have a great day! :D
“Whatever you do, always give 100%. Unless you’re donating blood.” -Bill Murray

Official Stud Page: [closed, being renovated now]

~BHB~
~|Horse Paradise|~
Visit My Farm

Post by ~|Horse Paradise|~ »

~besthorsebreeder~ wrote:
Coda wrote: Thank you, do you any good trainers as i need one of my tbs trained fully and i dont have the time too
I would suggest asking Bean Team, RosesDemise, or Emlyn! Have a great day! :D
I agree! Bean Team trained one of my foals for me for just 25k until we was 3 yrs! I highly recommend them!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:34 am

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:34 am