The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

PAIR OF WHITE HORSES NEEDED PLS AND TYSM

crystalized_horse
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: PAIR OF WHITE HORSES NEEDED PLS AND TYSM

Post by crystalized_horse »

9272bunbun wrote:
9272bunbun wrote: I can give Italy for free but I need at least 10k for shiny because I really like her, are there any others you like?
And yes of course your friend can look, some of my horses are not for sale but you can ask about any of them just go though any pastures except my JSL pastures
Okay, sorry if i barged in rudely...i am just looking for some nice breeding horses
crystalized_horse
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by crystalized_horse »

9272bunbun wrote:
9272bunbun wrote: I can give Italy for free but I need at least 10k for shiny because I really like her, are there any others you like?
And yes of course your friend can look, some of my horses are not for sale but you can ask about any of them just go though any pastures except my JSL pastures
I saw this guy..https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3227087 and wondered if he is a sales option..if not i was wondering if you had any other mohawks like him? :D
Catlover08
Visit My Farm

Post by Catlover08 »

Are you still looking I have some I would sell for a good price.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:51 am

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:51 am