The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

How to complete login Quests

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Silverstarhorselover
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

How to complete login Quests

Post by Silverstarhorselover »

How can you log in I have logged out and in for 24 strait days but I am still on zero days logged in
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: How to complete login Quests

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

Silverstarhorselover wrote:How can you log in I have logged out and in for 24 strait days but I am still on zero days logged in
I was wondering the same thing! I'm almost guessing it's just there waiting for an update for it to work
Nazarach
Visit My Farm

Post by Nazarach »

FantasyRanch3 wrote:
Silverstarhorselover wrote:How can you log in I have logged out and in for 24 strait days but I am still on zero days logged in
I was wondering the same thing! I'm almost guessing it's just there waiting for an update for it to work
As far as my knowledge goes this quest has been bugged for some/most players for ages - was already a problem as i joined and till today hasn't really been solved...
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

Nazarach wrote:
FantasyRanch3 wrote:
As far as my knowledge goes this quest has been bugged for some/most players for ages - was already a problem as i joined and till today hasn't really been solved...
Wow ok
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Yes.
The log-in is a known bug. It was working quite some time ago (check out my Joined date) But somewhere along the line, it stopped picking up the log-ins.

Admin is aware of this, and it's on their list to fix.

Sorry about that! :mrgreen:
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:33 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:33 am