Community Forum

The Competitive Breeders Association Contests

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
Heartland2001
Posts: 1843
Joined: February 9th, 2021, 2:10 pm
Visit My Farm

Re: The Competitive Breeders Association Contests

Postby Heartland2001 » November 25th, 2021, 1:47 am

Eagle wrote:
h0rsey wrote:
The Competitive Breeders Association Contests

This is only for club members and leaders! However, if you aren't a member and you want to participate in our contests, you can apply here :)

Image

Currently

We are having a partner breeding competition!

Rules:

You will supply either a stallion or mare who will get randomly matched with another player’s stallion/mare. and You will breed three foals from the pairing and compete up to two of them, who are also judged on whatever the judges defines best results. You may choose what discipline you think your horses would do well in, but only the horse’s best discipline will be judged. You must work together with your partner! It doesn’t matter who the breeder is, but you each must own at least one horse from the pairing. Only two of the three horses you breed will be judged, but do not rehome the other one! We need to see that your team has bred exactly three from the pairing, and then you choose the best two.

The horse that you enter MUST be registered in the Competitive Breeders Association (to register a horse, go here.

Horses will be judged on:
    1. Competition performance (including titles and WPS)
    2. Confo and BRP
    3. Color
    4. Correct weight and temperament for discipline of your choice
This contest will start on October 2nd and end on November 2nd.

Stages

Stage 1: You get your partner and start breeding! Make sure to breed exactly three horses from the pairing. Once you’re done, check with me or any of the other judges, and we will allow you to move on to stage two.

Stage 2: Training stage! You and your partner will choose two of the three you bred, and train them. It does not matter who trains then - you can even have a different player not participating in the contest train the foals for you. Once both horses are trained, you have to check with the judges again and get approval from us to move on to the next stage.

Stage 3: The final stage, and this is where you can champ your horse as high as you can! Force-pointing does not count! So instead of using force-pointing, just try to get your horse to the highest title possible before November 2nd. The faster you get through the other stages, the more time you’ll have to champ and get a higher title for your horses! You are not allowed to use other champers for this, your team must champ your own horse.

Prizes:

The winning team will receive $5 million each, a free champing, and a free training!

The reserve winners will receive $2 million and a free champing.

If you would like to make a donation, please pm me or ping me on a seperate forum

Entry List

Lemoncypress & Eagle
Ritsuka_demon & Sawd10
ambreona24bu & Heartland2001
Roselight & hdmcminn

Your Judges

h0rsey
Hidalgo
Tenacious Equine

Entry Form

Code: Select all

[b]Please remember to read the RULES FIRST!!![/b]

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Type of membership:[/b]
[b]Horse you will be entering:[/b]
[b]Horse’s registration number:[/b]


We are done training ours here are there links: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3286312
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3286285
So can we move on to the next stage now

User avatar
h0rsey
Premium
Premium
Posts: 4422
Joined: January 31st, 2020, 8:10 am
Location: US
Visit My Farm

Re: The Competitive Breeders Association Contests

Postby h0rsey » November 25th, 2021, 11:32 am

Heartland2001 wrote:
h0rsey wrote:
The Competitive Breeders Association Contests

This is only for club members and leaders! However, if you aren't a member and you want to participate in our contests, you can apply here :)

Image

Currently

We are having a partner breeding competition!

Rules:

You will supply either a stallion or mare who will get randomly matched with another player’s stallion/mare. and You will breed three foals from the pairing and compete up to two of them, who are also judged on whatever the judges defines best results. You may choose what discipline you think your horses would do well in, but only the horse’s best discipline will be judged. You must work together with your partner! It doesn’t matter who the breeder is, but you each must own at least one horse from the pairing. Only two of the three horses you breed will be judged, but do not rehome the other one! We need to see that your team has bred exactly three from the pairing, and then you choose the best two.

The horse that you enter MUST be registered in the Competitive Breeders Association (to register a horse, go here.

Horses will be judged on:
    1. Competition performance (including titles and WPS)
    2. Confo and BRP
    3. Color
    4. Correct weight and temperament for discipline of your choice
This contest will start on October 2nd and end on November 2nd.

Stages

Stage 1: You get your partner and start breeding! Make sure to breed exactly three horses from the pairing. Once you’re done, check with me or any of the other judges, and we will allow you to move on to stage two.

Stage 2: Training stage! You and your partner will choose two of the three you bred, and train them. It does not matter who trains then - you can even have a different player not participating in the contest train the foals for you. Once both horses are trained, you have to check with the judges again and get approval from us to move on to the next stage.

Stage 3: The final stage, and this is where you can champ your horse as high as you can! Force-pointing does not count! So instead of using force-pointing, just try to get your horse to the highest title possible before November 2nd. The faster you get through the other stages, the more time you’ll have to champ and get a higher title for your horses! You are not allowed to use other champers for this, your team must champ your own horse.

Prizes:

The winning team will receive $5 million each, a free champing, and a free training!

The reserve winners will receive $2 million and a free champing.

If you would like to make a donation, please pm me or ping me on a seperate forum

Entry List

Lemoncypress & Eagle
Ritsuka_demon & Sawd10
ambreona24bu & Heartland2001
Roselight & hdmcminn

Your Judges

h0rsey
Hidalgo
Tenacious Equine

Entry Form

Code: Select all

[b]Please remember to read the RULES FIRST!!![/b]

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Type of membership:[/b]
[b]Horse you will be entering:[/b]
[b]Horse’s registration number:[/b]

when :?: is this being judged


It is currently being judged, results will be out soon :D
Image

Heartland2001
Posts: 1843
Joined: February 9th, 2021, 2:10 pm
Visit My Farm

Re: The Competitive Breeders Association Contests

Postby Heartland2001 » November 25th, 2021, 5:06 pm

h0rsey wrote:
Heartland2001 wrote:
h0rsey wrote:
The Competitive Breeders Association Contests

This is only for club members and leaders! However, if you aren't a member and you want to participate in our contests, you can apply here :)

Image

Currently

We are having a partner breeding competition!

Rules:

You will supply either a stallion or mare who will get randomly matched with another player’s stallion/mare. and You will breed three foals from the pairing and compete up to two of them, who are also judged on whatever the judges defines best results. You may choose what discipline you think your horses would do well in, but only the horse’s best discipline will be judged. You must work together with your partner! It doesn’t matter who the breeder is, but you each must own at least one horse from the pairing. Only two of the three horses you breed will be judged, but do not rehome the other one! We need to see that your team has bred exactly three from the pairing, and then you choose the best two.

The horse that you enter MUST be registered in the Competitive Breeders Association (to register a horse, go here.

Horses will be judged on:
    1. Competition performance (including titles and WPS)
    2. Confo and BRP
    3. Color
    4. Correct weight and temperament for discipline of your choice
This contest will start on October 2nd and end on November 2nd.

Stages

Stage 1: You get your partner and start breeding! Make sure to breed exactly three horses from the pairing. Once you’re done, check with me or any of the other judges, and we will allow you to move on to stage two.

Stage 2: Training stage! You and your partner will choose two of the three you bred, and train them. It does not matter who trains then - you can even have a different player not participating in the contest train the foals for you. Once both horses are trained, you have to check with the judges again and get approval from us to move on to the next stage.

Stage 3: The final stage, and this is where you can champ your horse as high as you can! Force-pointing does not count! So instead of using force-pointing, just try to get your horse to the highest title possible before November 2nd. The faster you get through the other stages, the more time you’ll have to champ and get a higher title for your horses! You are not allowed to use other champers for this, your team must champ your own horse.

Prizes:

The winning team will receive $5 million each, a free champing, and a free training!

The reserve winners will receive $2 million and a free champing.

If you would like to make a donation, please pm me or ping me on a seperate forum

Entry List

Lemoncypress & Eagle
Ritsuka_demon & Sawd10
ambreona24bu & Heartland2001
Roselight & hdmcminn

Your Judges

h0rsey
Hidalgo
Tenacious Equine

Entry Form

Code: Select all

[b]Please remember to read the RULES FIRST!!![/b]

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Type of membership:[/b]
[b]Horse you will be entering:[/b]
[b]Horse’s registration number:[/b]

when :?: is this being judged


It is currently being judged, results will be out soon :D

Ok

User avatar
h0rsey
Premium
Premium
Posts: 4422
Joined: January 31st, 2020, 8:10 am
Location: US
Visit My Farm

Re: The Competitive Breeders Association Contests

Postby h0rsey » December 1st, 2021, 4:20 pm

Sawd10 wrote:


hdmcminn wrote:


Eagle wrote:


lemoncypress wrote:


Ritsuka_demon wrote:


Heartland2001 wrote:


ambreona24bu wrote:


Roselight wrote:


Hey everyone! Thank you for being so patient. The results have finally been calculated, so here they are. These are the average placings — all three judges had different placings but we averaged it out. In parentheses are all the placings your horse got, but the number in front of your horse is the overall placing your horse got. I hope this was a very fun contest for all of you!

1. Sunrise (1, 1, 2)
2. Midnight Express (2, 2, 1)
3. ~{R$D_$ℱ}~ Demon arrogant (3, 3 , 3)
4. Frizzy (4, 5, 5)
5. {BNF} SF Cove's Royal (5, 5, 6)
6. ~{R$D_$ℱ}~ Unclaimed Offspring 2/3 (4, 6, 8)
7. {BNF} SF Cove's Lunar King (7, 7, 8)
8. Silver Star (8. 8, 7)

Thank you all so much for participating! We will be having another contest soon, so stay posted.

Heartland2001 and ambreona24bu, each of you please link a rehomeable horse to receive your prizes, a horse that you would like trained (make sure to tell me weight and temp), and a horse you would like champed (make sure to tell me what discipline) :)

Lemon and Eagle, each of you please link a rehomeable horse to receive your prizes, and a horse you would like champed (make sure to tell me what discipline) :)

Congrats!!
Image

User avatar
Ritsuka_demon
Posts: 564
Joined: June 3rd, 2019, 10:40 pm
Location: Grove,OK
Visit My Farm

Re: The Competitive Breeders Association Contests

Postby Ritsuka_demon » Yesterday, 5:08 pm

h0rsey wrote:
Sawd10 wrote:


hdmcminn wrote:


Eagle wrote:


lemoncypress wrote:


Ritsuka_demon wrote:


Heartland2001 wrote:


ambreona24bu wrote:


Roselight wrote:


Hey everyone! Thank you for being so patient. The results have finally been calculated, so here they are. These are the average placings — all three judges had different placings but we averaged it out. In parentheses are all the placings your horse got, but the number in front of your horse is the overall placing your horse got. I hope this was a very fun contest for all of you!

1. Sunrise (1, 1, 2)
2. Midnight Express (2, 2, 1)
3. ~{R$D_$ℱ}~ Demon arrogant (3, 3 , 3)
4. Frizzy (4, 5, 5)
5. {BNF} SF Cove's Royal (5, 5, 6)
6. ~{R$D_$ℱ}~ Unclaimed Offspring 2/3 (4, 6, 8)
7. {BNF} SF Cove's Lunar King (7, 7, 8)
8. Silver Star (8. 8, 7)

Thank you all so much for participating! We will be having another contest soon, so stay posted.

Heartland2001 and ambreona24bu, each of you please link a rehomeable horse to receive your prizes, a horse that you would like trained (make sure to tell me weight and temp), and a horse you would like champed (make sure to tell me what discipline) :)

Lemon and Eagle, each of you please link a rehomeable horse to receive your prizes, and a horse you would like champed (make sure to tell me what discipline) :)

Congrats!!

This was really fun cant wait to see what our next contest is congrats to the winner's your horses are amazing!


Return to “Contests”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

Become a Patron!