The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Order You're New Foal Today

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Coda
Visit My Farm

Order You're New Foal Today

Post by Coda »

Hi there guys!
Since I have been breeding a lot of my horses I though that I would offer the chance to do breed for you guys.
The pricings will Depend on the breed, how they look and more
Breeds I Have
~ Mustang (I have been breeding my mustangs to be almost white/grey for over a year now so most foals will be almost white or look in new bloodline of mustangs for more colour choices)
~ Spanish Mustang
~ Friesian (both black and white 2 different pairs)
~ Clydesdale (only one pair)
~ Irish Sport Horse (not breeding right now)
~ Camarillo White Horse

Pre-ordering is basically giving me a wish list of traits for a specific foal. The more specific, the more expensive.
▸Once a foal is born that has those traits, the person who pre-ordered them gets first dibs.
▸If I choose to keep the horse for my own breeding program, however, that person either gets exclusive breeding rights (stud) or may receive some of its foals (mare). This can be worked out in more detail via chat or PM.
▸The base price for pre-orders is 30k to 50K or more depending of the breed. GP, comment, and confo score requirements all raise the price heavily; color and build requirements (so long as they are genes that I have) less so.
▸Form:
Username:
Breed Wanted:
Colt/Filly/NP:
Height Range When born:
Phenotype Wants/NP: (for example: cremello, chestnut, sooty, etc.)
Comment Wants/NP: (either a color or a specific comment)
Minimum HGP/NP:
Temperament Range:
Other Requests:

▸Custom breeding is similar to pre-ordering, but the purchaser gets the foal, no matter what.
▸However, if the foal doesn't meet the bare minimum of being higher GP than at least one of its parents, the purchaser may opt to have the foal rehomed, and may try again for an increased fee (25K+ per, depending on parents).
▸▸Form:
Username:
Stallion:
Mare:

**Please note that while the stallion can be just a name (by their barn name which is shown in their comments), the mare MUST be linked.

I will be notified when there is a reply
Last edited by Coda on Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IvyRose
Visit My Farm

Re: Order You're New Foal Today

Post by IvyRose »

Coda wrote:Hi there guys!
Since I have been breeding a lot of my horses I though that I would offer the chance to do breed for you guys.
Breeds I Have
~ Mustang (I have been breeding my mustangs to be almost white/grey for over a year now so most foals will be almost white or look in new bloodline of mustangs for more colour choices)
~ Spanish Mustang
~ Camarillo White Horse

Pre-ordering is basically giving me a wish list of traits for a specific foal. The more specific, the more expensive.
▸Once a foal is born that has those traits, the person who pre-ordered them gets first dibs.
▸If I choose to keep the horse for my own breeding program, however, that person either gets exclusive breeding rights (stud) or may receive some of its foals (mare). This can be worked out in more detail via chat or PM.
▸The base price for pre-orders is 30k to 50K or more depending of the breed. GP, comment, and confo score requirements all raise the price heavily; color and build requirements (so long as they are genes that I have) less so.
▸Form:
Username:
Breed Wanted:
Colt/Filly/NP:
Height Range When born:
Minimum HGP/NP:
Temperament Range:
Other Requests:

▸Custom breeding is similar to pre-ordering, but the purchaser gets the foal, no matter what.
▸However, if the foal doesn't meet the bare minimum of being higher GP than at least one of its parents, the purchaser may opt to have the foal rehomed, and may try again for an increased fee (25K+ per, depending on parents).
▸▸Form:
Username:
Stallion:
Mare:

**Please note that while the stallion can be just a name (by their barn name which is shown in their comments), the mare MUST be linked.
Username: IvyRose
Breed Wanted: Friesian
Colt/Filly/NP: Filly if possible
Height Range When born: over 10.3
Phenotype Wants/NP: (for example: cremello, chestnut, sooty, etc.)Don't mind
Minimum HGP/NP: over 60
Temperament Range: Even or bombproof
Other Requests:
Coda
Visit My Farm

Post by Coda »

IvyRose wrote:
Breeds I Have
~ Spanish Mustang
~ Camarillo White Horse

▸Form:
Username:
Breed Wanted:
Colt/Filly/NP:
Height Range When born:
Minimum HGP/NP:
Temperament Range:
Other Requests:

▸▸Form:
Username:
Stallion:
Mare:

Username: IvyRose
Breed Wanted: Friesian
Colt/Filly/NP: Filly if possible
Height Range When born: over 10.3
Phenotype Wants/NP: (for example: cremello, chestnut, sooty, etc.)Don't mind
Minimum HGP/NP: over 60
Temperament Range: Even or bombproof
Other Requests:
Thank you for ordering. Ill let you know when the foal is born
Heartland2001
Visit My Farm

Post by Heartland2001 »

Breeds I Have
~ Spanish Mustang
~ Camarillo White Horse

▸Form:
Username:
Breed Wanted:
Colt/Filly/NP:
Height Range When born:
Minimum HGP/NP:
Temperament Range:
Other Requests:

▸▸Form:
Username:
Stallion:
Mare:

Username:heartland2001
Stallion: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3226445
Mare: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3273116
filly if possible please
Heartland2001
Visit My Farm

Post by Heartland2001 »

Username: Heartland2001
Breed Wanted: Mustang
Colt/Filly/NP: filly
Height Range When born: doesn't matter
Phenotype Wants/NP: White ang grey
Comment Wants/NP: at least 2 golds
Minimum HGP/NP: 49,000
Temperament Range: doesn't matter
Other Requests:
Coda
Visit My Farm

Post by Coda »

Heartland2001 wrote:
Breeds I Have
~ Spanish Mustang
~ Camarillo White Horse

▸Form:
Username:
Breed Wanted:
Colt/Filly/NP:
Height Range When born:
Minimum HGP/NP:
Temperament Range:
Other Requests:

▸▸Form:
Username:
Stallion:
Mare:

Username:heartland2001
filly if possible please
Mare has been bred
Heartland2001
Visit My Farm

Post by Heartland2001 »

Breeds I Have
~ Spanish Mustang
~ Camarillo White Horse

▸Form:
Username:
Breed Wanted:
Colt/Filly/NP:
Height Range When born:
Minimum HGP/NP:
Temperament Range:
Other Requests:

▸▸Form:
Username:
Stallion:
Mare:

Username: Heartland2001
Other Requests:
Heartland2001
Visit My Farm

Post by Heartland2001 »

Coda wrote:
Heartland2001 wrote: Username:heartland2001
filly if possible please
Mare has been bred
ok :D
Coda
Visit My Farm

Post by Coda »

Heartland2001 wrote:
Coda wrote: Mare has been bred
ok :D
Sorry it is taking a bit as the mare keeps on having colts
Coda
Visit My Farm

Post by Coda »

Heartland2001 wrote:Username: Heartland2001
Other Requests:
I have bred you a foal https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3324324 is she good enough?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:05 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:05 pm