Community Forum

Thoroughbred Horses For SALE (NEED TO LOOK IN FORUM FOR MORE INFO!!!!) Need Gone ASAP

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Malella_Leopard
Visit My Farm

Re: Thoroughbred Horses For SALE (NEED TO LOOK IN FORUM FOR MORE INFO!!!!) Need Gone ASAP

Post by Malella_Leopard »

reehan23dew wrote:
Malella_Leopard wrote: Ofc :D and if you need money ping BlackOak02
Thanks for the suggestion but even after a year of playing the game I don’t know how to ping people :lol: I only just figured out forums. :?
You do it like this
Click the quote option in the option buttons above when making a comment, it should then look like this,
, then add ="name" in the highlighted area [quote][/quote], that's it :D and if you look in the structure when making this this is what the final thing should look like,
malella_leopard wrote:...
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Thoroughbred Horses For SALE (NEED TO LOOK IN FORUM FOR MORE INFO!!!!) Need Gone ASAP

Post by BlackOak2 »

Please remember not to call out specific players when requesting or sending people for money. With the exception of if that player runs a forum that caters to that.

Just a reminder, Malella_Leopard. :D

The correct response would've been to suggest an open request for a donation in the chit chat forum. :mrgreen:

Otherwise, Keep Going! 8-)
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Malella_Leopard
Visit My Farm

Post by Malella_Leopard »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Please remember not to call out specific players when requesting or sending people for money. With the exception of if that player runs a forum that caters to that.

Just a reminder, Malella_Leopard. :D

The correct response would've been to suggest an open request for a donation in the chit chat forum. :mrgreen:

Otherwise, Keep Going! 8-)
Sorry I will do that next time :D
malella
Visit My Farm

Post by malella »

FantasyRanch3 wrote:
Malella_Leopard wrote: Tysm, I will wait till Friday just in case someone actually wants them for their use, that horse will be about 50k probably, what would you pay for it?
For age I think 50-75k is fair personally. Is that ok?
Ok, I completely understand! There was a couple I was kinda interested in but I'm going back and forth. Just lmk, and can you put the mare up now?
You can take them :D
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

malella wrote:
FantasyRanch3 wrote:
For age I think 50-75k is fair personally. Is that ok?
Ok, I completely understand! There was a couple I was kinda interested in but I'm going back and forth. Just lmk, and can you put the mare up now?
You can take them :D
Ok! Start putting them up and I'll start offering from FR1
"The horses always come first! They eat before us, get taken care of before us, because it's what we can do to repay them for them giving us so much joy in our lives"
malella
Visit My Farm

Post by malella »

FantasyRanch3 wrote:
malella wrote: You can take them :D
Ok! Start putting them up and I'll start offering from FR1
okie dokie :D
reehan23dew
Visit My Farm

Post by reehan23dew »

malella wrote:
reehan23dew wrote:I am interested in this fella if still for sale :)
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3319651
I can’t offer much over 1k though :(
Yeah np, once I get a couple foals from him he is all yours for $900. :D

Am I still able to buy him?
malella
Visit My Farm

Post by malella »

reehan23dew wrote:
malella wrote: Yeah np, once I get a couple foals from him he is all yours for $900. :D

Am I still able to buy him?
Yes, i'll put him up sorry :)
Become a Patron!