The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Farm Art and Logos

KingstonDressage
Visit My Farm

Re: Farm Art and Logos

Post by KingstonDressage »

Important Notice

Hello all, I apologize greatly for the inconsistency. I have been super unreliable and I highly apologize. Here is the list of people that I need to finish/start. I have had so much going on and taken breaks often, but I will do everything in my power to get them done ASAP.

And also: I apologize for the how wacky this ping is. I've never been super good at them, but I've been futzing around with this one for too long. Here is the list (priority at the top) Malella, Sea Fire, Softball12345! Gabby Woodlark, Heartland2001
KingstonDressage wrote:
Malella wrote:
1. I need to START yours. DONE

KingstonDressage wrote:
Sea Fire wrote:
2.I need to change the color of the shadow. Unfortunatley I no longer have access to your signature because I changed accounts and cannot recover the previous one. If you would like me to make a new one or try and curate a similar one please just let me know.

KingstonDressage wrote:
Softball12345! wrote: [/quote
3. Need to change the bottom area Unfortunatley I no longer have access to your signature because I changed accounts and cannot recover the previous one. If you would like me to make a new one or try and curate a similar one please just let me know.

KingstonDressage wrote: 4. Need to START

5. Need to START
KingstonDressage wrote:
Heartland2001 wrote: [/quote
Last edited by KingstonDressage on Thu May 19, 2022 8:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Gabby Woodlark
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby Woodlark »

KingstonDressage wrote: It's okay!
It's perfectly fine that you haven't started mine yet; You didn't even have to do it since it was my second!

Thanks, though!!

-Gabbs
KingstonDressage
Visit My Farm

Malella_Leopard wrote:
KingstonDressage wrote: Hello! I haven't been able to start your logo and signature because I don't have much to work with! Do you mind expanding your thinking or answer these:

For the logo, would you like real images, no images, a design, any specific colors or fonts?

This will help me better design something that you like!

Thank you!
I like a lot of like aesthetic or pastel designs, it would be cool to have like an outline of a horse and then the name and stuff. :D
So sorry it's taken over 3 months to finish. If you would like it done differently just let me know!

Iris Rock Stables
Visit My Farm

Post by Iris Rock Stables »

KingstonDressage wrote:..
Hello, I was wondering if you are still making logos possibly? I have a request if you are :)

Form:

Username: Iris Rock Stables
Name of Farm: Iris Rock Stables
Slogan: Home of Race horses
Background: I have 3 that I like and cannot decide
https://www.piqsels.com/en/public-domain-photo-fvxql
https://freesvg.org/race-horse
https://www.shutterstock.com/image-phot ... -654510271

Horses in HWO you would like to add: Nope
You Do Not want: Anything that is too simple
Aesthetic/style: Anything race horse related

Thank you!
Last edited by Iris Rock Stables on Sat May 21, 2022 7:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
KingstonDressage
Visit My Farm

Iris rock stables wrote:
Kingston Dressage wrote:Ping{/quote]
Hello, I was wondering if you are still making logos possibly? I have a request if you are :)

Form:

Username: Iris Rock Stables
Name of Farm: Iris Rock Stables
Slogan: Home of Race horses
Background: I have 3 that I like and cannot decide
https://www.piqsels.com/en/public-domain-photo-fvxql
https://freesvg.org/race-horse
https://www.shutterstock.com/image-phot ... -654510271

Horses in HWO you would like to add: Nope
You Do Not want: Anything that is too simple
Aesthetic/style: Anything race horse related

Thank you!
Yes! I will try by best to get yours done today or tomorrow. Thank you!
Sea Fire
Visit My Farm

Post by Sea Fire »

KingstonDressage wrote:..
Its np if you can’t do it as I do already have one up to you.
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

Form;
Username: HorzeLover101
Name of Farm: Black Creek Stables Rescue
Slogan (Optional): Providing transcendent training, high quality horses and community help to the old and new.
Background: Outline of a horse head side profile with the top of the flowing mane into mountains and the bottom strip towards neck line flows out like a creek/river and it spells my farm name.
Horses in HWO you'd like to add (Optional): None
you DO NOT want: No simple color backgrounds.
Aesthetic/Style (If any): Fancy Cursive or Fancy Letter Fonts
Other notes:
Feel free to give me other examples for backgrounds
Black and Red are my farm colors
I train, breed/sell and offer many things to the community - so if there is anything like symbols you can add to represent that go ahead <3

Thank you!
Also let me know if you want any $$$ for doing this or maybe 2 free trainings! :D
ℬᏟᏕℛ - Black Creek Stables Rescue
Famous Racing Belgian Breeder
Owner Of FIR Club
Legendary Trainer & Comp'er For Players
***14 Days For Pick Up - After That They Will Be Auctioned Off***

KingstonDressage
Visit My Farm

Gabby Woodlark wrote:
Gabby Woodlark wrote:Hello! I've been wanting a cool picture of my farm for AGES! I'd love to have something cool to show my friends!

Form:
Username: Gabby Woodlark
Name of Farm: Galloping G Range
Slogan (Optional): Breeder Of Fine, Purebred Thoroughbreds + My brand (♥︎ ᘜᗯ ♥︎) in the corner
Background: A blue sky
Horses in HWO you'd like to add (Optional): https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3423678, https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3084122
you DO NOT want:
Aesthetic/Style (if any): Gothic/Script for my name+Bold Serif for the range

Thanks for doing this! Like terrasunshine said, I want to repay you for something like this!
Hey, I don't know if you still do this, but could you make another for me since my stables name changed? Thanks!

Btw I filled it out how I want it rn

-Gabbs
Here! I changed a couple things up, and I couldn't find the EXACT font, but I tried my best! If there is anything you would like to add/delete, feel free to let me know!

KingstonDressage
Visit My Farm

KingstonDressage wrote:
Heartland2001 wrote:
Hi! I just finished with your signature. It took a WHILE, but if there is anything you would like to change, please do not hesitate to tell me! Side Note: I found a good horse racing background, but I wanted to incorporate the horse you linked into the picture without making it too crazy and having too many things going on it, so I attempted to make it into the background. It was difficult, and I can understand if you dont like it! I also messed around with the position of the name of your farm, so I can also make your HWO horse go behind the title as well.

Gabby Woodlark
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby Woodlark »

KingstonDressage wrote:
Gabby Woodlark wrote:
Hey, I don't know if you still do this, but could you make another for me since my stables name changed? Thanks!

Btw I filled it out how I want it rn

-Gabbs
Here! I changed a couple things up, and I couldn't find the EXACT font, but I tried my best! If there is anything you would like to add/delete, feel free to let me know!

It looks great! Is there any way you could change Willow's picture so she isn't hugely pregnant? Lol

-Gabbs
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:59 am

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:59 am