The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

High Stamina Mares Needed

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Horsestarlover03
Visit My Farm

High Stamina Mares Needed

Post by Horsestarlover03 »

Hi,
I need high Stamina Mares
• Stamina over 55
•Under the age of ten preferably
Let me know if you have any
Thanks!
Horsestarlover03
Visit My Farm

Re: High Stamina Mares Needed

Bump
twxlip
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by twxlip »

Hi! I don't have a Mare/filly under the age of 10 available as of right now, but I have a mare I could pop for you (to which hopefully get a filly) she has never let me down of passing on babies with 56+ stamina, so if you still really need one (or a few) I could hold onto them for you :D
“When riding a horse we leave our fear, troubles, and sadness behind on the ground.”— Juli Carlson.
Horsestarlover03
Visit My Farm

twxlip wrote:Hi! I don't have a Mare/filly under the age of 10 available as of right now, but I have a mare I could pop for you (to which hopefully get a filly) she has never let me down of passing on babies with 56+ stamina, so if you still really need one (or a few) I could hold onto them for you :D
That would be great thanks!
twxlip
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by twxlip »

Here she is! I put her confo in her bio, she has 62 stamina. Her mom recently gave me a 67 foal from a 62 stud, so it should give you a higher chance on getting a foal with 62+ if you ever decide to breed her! https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3635608
If your looking for more, I can definitely get you some more!
“When riding a horse we leave our fear, troubles, and sadness behind on the ground.”— Juli Carlson.
Horsestarlover03
Visit My Farm

twxlip wrote:Here she is! I put her confo in her bio, she has 62 stamina. Her mom recently gave me a 67 foal from a 62 stud, so it should give you a higher chance on getting a foal with 62+ if you ever decide to breed her! https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3635608
If your looking for more, I can definitely get you some more!
I would love to breed to her and some more if you have any
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:54 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:54 pm