The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Back

BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Back

Post by BlackOak2 »

Frost wrote:...
My memory hasn't failed me yet! :twisted: :lol:
*Goes to pick up her glass to have a drink and looks blankly at an empty spot on the desk.*

What was I saying? :lol: :P

I remember wanting to keep an eye on your forum, but with things happening in real life, it just fell out my ear and that was that.

I assume they sold well and thought they'd go quickly... and that's what I wanted to see... but real life must trump a game... ouch... those words sting! :? :|
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
simox
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by simox »

Soleil wrote:
simox wrote:
well i dont have any issue soo it depends on what you have to offer :D show me some and we will make a deal :)
Here's https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3567495 or https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2399144!

The first one does better in around Lvl 8 Dressage, ignore the notes. The second does well in Lvl 10 Cutting.
Both are good but i just bought a grinder so i wont use another until he's passed. i think by tomorrow ill need a new one and ill buy one from you :D
simox
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by simox »

BlackOak2 wrote:
simox wrote:

Thank you!! its good to be back :mrgreen: well i need to get up to date to what's going on in game XD and im looking for an ex RH or current RH if someone wanna sell, or a mare that gave an RH so i can breed to a studd. will pay in millions no problem ;) :D
Hmm... I don't have any for sale... but recently I saw a forum with Rh style stock that was... let's see if I can find it.

Not even sure if it's still open.

Yeah... I'm not coming across it. Might be a bit older than the first 8 pages or so. I didn't think it was too old, but some of the forums get a lot more new topic activity than others... I wonder if it was a Frost topic? I can't even recall who authored it...
But I did find these two that might offer you more what you're looking for:
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=39458
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=39450

As far as updates... not too much has changed. At last note, the transfer to the new server is still going on. There is some lag here and there. No new large updates, just background clean-up.

As when summer leaves, a number of our summer players have returned to school so there was a small-mass exodus. We also have a number of new players. There has been a number of trainers taking up the reins as well. Competitions seem to be a bit slower recently in many more disciplines than in previous years at this time and sales are a bit down. It's a little more difficult to sell horses, so you'll need to work a little harder for that.

Otherwise, there doesn't seem to be any new problems or dramas. Although the private studs issue is again rearing it's head. But that's nothing new.

Oh, and currently I have an age-out service ongoing, and I'm working on samples for a new guide.

So that's community news and personal news. :D Check out the community reminders to catch up on overalls since you've been gone, if you want to know what's happened since then. :mrgreen:

no prob for the rh horse ill eventually find one :D but thank you for taking the time and searching for the topic :mrgreen:

Regarding the server and updates yep its lagging a bit, but its fine XD

Yep true, some players arent here now, its okay ill be there for them next summer :P
for the horses i guess i wont be selling any for a little bit of time since im already behind on training lot of foals from last time i was online.

Drama as usual XD

Ohh nice for the age-out if i need any will let you know :)

Thank you for all the updates!! will make sure to check the forum soon :D
simox
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by simox »

Frost wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:
Hmm... I don't have any for sale... but recently I saw a forum with Rh style stock that was... let's see if I can find it.

Not even sure if it's still open.

Yeah... I'm not coming across it. Might be a bit older than the first 8 pages or so. I didn't think it was too old, but some of the forums get a lot more new topic activity than others... I wonder if it was a Frost topic? I can't even recall who authored it...
It was me, Last week I was selling a few RH cross country and not yet competed record breaking potential horses, they’ve all sold tho.
simox wrote: Thank you!! its good to be back :mrgreen: well i need to get up to date to what's going on in game XD and im looking for an ex RH or current RH if someone wanna sell, or a mare that gave an RH so i can breed to a studd. will pay in millions no problem ;) :D
I don’t have anything at the moment for sale but I do have studs for most disciplines available to the public/put up on request.

whenever you have any for sale please let me know ill buy it ;)
Soleil
Visit My Farm

Post by Soleil »

simox wrote:
Soleil wrote: Here's https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3567495 or https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2399144!

The first one does better in around Lvl 8 Dressage, ignore the notes. The second does well in Lvl 10 Cutting.
Both are good but i just bought a grinder so i wont use another until he's passed. i think by tomorrow ill need a new one and ill buy one from you :D
Awesome!
...Breeding high quality equines and training future champions since 2022.
~besthorsebreeder~
Visit My Farm

Post by ~besthorsebreeder~ »

simox wrote:Hello everyone,

It's been almost a year that I was offline and I'm back now :mrgreen: missed all of you and hope everyone is doing great. Let's breed some horses!! ;)
Welcome back!!
“Whatever you do, always give 100%. Unless you’re donating blood.” -Bill Murray

Official Stud Page: [closed, being renovated now]

~BHB~
simox
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by simox »

Soleil wrote:
simox wrote:
Awesome!
hello! i would like to buy the TB please :)
Soleil
Visit My Farm

Post by Soleil »

simox wrote:
Soleil wrote: Awesome!
Wonderful! Putting him up for offers, what’s in your budget?
...Breeding high quality equines and training future champions since 2022.
simox
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by simox »

Soleil wrote:
simox wrote:
Wonderful! Putting him up for offers, what’s in your budget?
mmm i dont really have anything specific, let me know how much you want for it :)
Gabby_Woodlark
Location: Ehem... My soul is inside my body if that's what you're asking.
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

simox wrote:Hello everyone,

It's been almost a year that I was offline and I'm back now :mrgreen: missed all of you and hope everyone is doing great. Let's breed some horses!! ;)
Told myself "Eh... I'll reply later." So much for that :roll:

Anyway- WELCOME BACK :D :D

I think I remember you being on before you left, though I am not sure.

If you ever need anything, lmk :) I have a load of grinders sitting around, along with 300k of extra money to donate.

(:
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:44 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:44 am