Community Forum

♥ SCR ♥ Pings

Stone Creek Ranch
Premium
Premium
Posts: 49
Joined: April 2nd, 2022, 5:18 pm
Visit My Farm

Re: ♥ SCR ♥ Pings

Postby Stone Creek Ranch » September 22nd, 2022, 1:14 am

palomino.lover wrote:My apologies. Rookie mistake.


No worries! Next time just keep a eye out for notes like that. :D

palomino.lover
Posts: 31
Joined: March 2nd, 2021, 9:11 pm
Visit My Farm

Re: ♥ SCR ♥ Pings

Postby palomino.lover » September 22nd, 2022, 1:16 am

All right! Thanks for understanding.

palomino.lover
Posts: 31
Joined: March 2nd, 2021, 9:11 pm
Visit My Farm

Re: ♥ SCR ♥ Pings

Postby palomino.lover » September 22nd, 2022, 6:36 pm

I would be interested in offering 6K to purchase ♥ SCR ♥ Midnight Phantom.

palomino.lover
Posts: 31
Joined: March 2nd, 2021, 9:11 pm
Visit My Farm

Re: ♥ SCR ♥ Pings

Postby palomino.lover » September 22nd, 2022, 6:57 pm

Also If you have no use for Fawn the Arabian mare I sold to you a few days ago I would appreciate to have Fawn back.

User avatar
Gabby_Woodlark
Posts: 1865
Joined: May 21st, 2022, 9:53 pm
Location: Regretting all of the decisions she had ever made and crying about the friends she had lost.
Visit My Farm

Re: ♥ SCR ♥ Pings

Postby Gabby_Woodlark » September 22nd, 2022, 7:00 pm

palomino.lover wrote:Also If you have no use for Fawn the Arabian mare I sold to you a few days ago I would appreciate to have Fawn back.

I believe you are talking to me as I bought her for 12k.

She is ufo

palomino.lover
Posts: 31
Joined: March 2nd, 2021, 9:11 pm
Visit My Farm

Re: ♥ SCR ♥ Pings

Postby palomino.lover » September 22nd, 2022, 7:05 pm

I am, but she is in your "Age out/Extra" pasture with the description of "Begone, I have no use for you >:[" meaning you have no use for her.

Stone Creek Ranch
Premium
Premium
Posts: 49
Joined: April 2nd, 2022, 5:18 pm
Visit My Farm

Re: ♥ SCR ♥ Pings

Postby Stone Creek Ranch » September 22nd, 2022, 7:11 pm

palomino.lover wrote:I would be interested in offering 6K to purchase ♥ SCR ♥ Midnight Phantom.


Sure! Ill set her up for bids, also if you'd ever like to breed to Phantom lmk! I don't mind letting people use him as long as they ask. :D

Also do you have any idea why some user named foal.lover bought 3 of my horses and put "f off stone creek" and "scammer" in their names? I haven't done any services recently.

Stone Creek Ranch
Premium
Premium
Posts: 49
Joined: April 2nd, 2022, 5:18 pm
Visit My Farm

Re: ♥ SCR ♥ Pings

Postby Stone Creek Ranch » September 22nd, 2022, 7:12 pm

Stone Creek Ranch wrote:
palomino.lover wrote:I would be interested in offering 6K to purchase ♥ SCR ♥ Midnight Phantom.


Sure! Ill set her up for bids, also if you'd ever like to breed to Phantom lmk! I don't mind letting people use him as long as they ask. :D

Also do you have any idea why some user named foal.lover bought 3 of my horses and put "f off stone creek" and "scammer" in their names? I haven't done any services recently.


It says their associated with you.

palomino.lover
Posts: 31
Joined: March 2nd, 2021, 9:11 pm
Visit My Farm

Re: ♥ SCR ♥ Pings

Postby palomino.lover » September 22nd, 2022, 7:16 pm

Oh no, I wouldn't know about any of that. Sorry.

palomino.lover
Posts: 31
Joined: March 2nd, 2021, 9:11 pm
Visit My Farm

Re: ♥ SCR ♥ Pings

Postby palomino.lover » September 22nd, 2022, 7:18 pm

Also I need to sell one of my horses before I purchase her.


Return to “General Chit Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: chesney123456 and 4 guests

Become a Patron!