Community Forum

Frens <3

~besthorsebreeder~
Visit My Farm

Re: Frens <3

Post by ~besthorsebreeder~ »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:
~besthorsebreeder~ wrote:Omg congrats!!!
I remember when I got Rust in the newsletter and I was so happy <3
Keep up the great work <33333
:D
Yeah, I remember seeing him in your farm notes <3
Im good!!! I have to go soon (im using the library computers to play lmao) so i can talk more later and im abt to have a field hockey game but besides that im good! im no longer failing (getting a B+) in my math class :roll: :lol:

How r u? ;)
“Whatever you do, always give 100%. Unless you’re donating blood.” -Bill Murray

Official Stud Page: [closed, being renovated now]

~BHB~
Gabby_Woodlark
Location: Ehem... My soul is inside my body if that's what you're asking.
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

~besthorsebreeder~ wrote:
Gabby_Woodlark wrote: Yeah, I remember seeing him in your farm notes <3
Im good!!! I have to go soon (im using the library computers to play lmao) so i can talk more later and im abt to have a field hockey game but besides that im good! im no longer failing (getting a B+) in my math class :roll: :lol:

How r u? ;)
B+ is great :0 At least I've gotten something like

A-
A
B
C+
A
B-

It's just a never-ending pattern :roll:

Hack them library computers xD

I'm good, finally officially moved in and are settling in well. I admit, the tightness in the shack gets annoying (I'm claustrophobic), but I imagine it as a cottage on the Alaska mountains xD
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

Soleil wrote:Ayo
What's up?

Btw how much money do you have? I somehow gained like 400k so now I have a mil xD
Soleil
Visit My Farm

Post by Soleil »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:
Soleil wrote:Ayo
What's up?

Btw how much money do you have? I somehow gained like 400k so now I have a mil xD
TwT I have about 3 mil ;-; I HAVE AN AGRESSIVE WANT TO SELL ALL OF MY TRAINED HORSES :twisted:

Ok, just got off school and there's this annoying kid who stole my backpack like we're in middle school still smh. So I got revenge by finding his locker and slipping incriminating notes in there lol
...Breeding high quality equines and training future champions since 2022.
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

Soleil wrote:
Gabby_Woodlark wrote:
What's up?

TwT I have about 3 mil ;-; I HAVE AN AGRESSIVE WANT TO SELL ALL OF MY TRAINED HORSES :twisted:

Ok, just got off school and there's this annoying kid who stole my backpack like we're in middle school still smh. So I got revenge by finding his locker and slipping incriminating notes in there lol
Some kids never grow up :roll:

3mil- bruh, y'all are richer than me T^T
Soleil
Visit My Farm

Post by Soleil »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:
Soleil wrote: TwT I have about 3 mil ;-; I HAVE AN AGRESSIVE WANT TO SELL ALL OF MY TRAINED HORSES :twisted:

Some kids never grow up :roll:

And did I mention EVERYONE'S SHIPPING US? Even people I've never talked to ;-; It's annoying

But I've been on for idk-how-long and only have 3 mil. Sunny's been on for a few months and has 7 xD
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

Soleil wrote:
Gabby_Woodlark wrote: Some kids never grow up :roll:

And did I mention EVERYONE'S SHIPPING US? Even people I've never talked to ;-; It's annoying

But I've been on for idk-how-long and only have 3 mil. Sunny's been on for a few months and has 7 xD
Bro, sometimes peeps do that to get your attention... Because they have a crush on you. But, don't listen me, I only talk from experience xD

Anyway - Where they shipping you two? Paris? Very romantic :lol: Jk, jk

D_:
Soleil
Visit My Farm

Post by Soleil »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:
Soleil wrote: And did I mention EVERYONE'S SHIPPING US? Even people I've never talked to ;-; It's annoying

Bro, sometimes peeps do that to get your attention... Because they have a crush on you. But, don't listen me, I only talk from experience xD

D_:
xD idk ;-; Because he's acting like a jerkwad and that's not the way to get a civilized, orderly, not angry person of society to like you (let's pretend I'm civilized, orderly, and calm)

:lol: They'd better be shipping me to the zoo so I could put that boi where he belongs, with the other uncivilized animals.
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

Soleil wrote:
Gabby_Woodlark wrote: Bro, sometimes peeps do that to get your attention... Because they have a crush on you. But, don't listen me, I only talk from experience xD

D_:
xD idk ;-; Because he's acting like a jerkwad and that's not the way to get a civilized, orderly, not angry person of society to like you (let's pretend I'm civilized, orderly, and calm)

:lol: They'd better be shipping me to the zoo so I could put that boi where he belongs, with the other uncivilized animals.
Exactly how this one boy acted with my friend. He was the bully and all (Talk about Gacha Life drama ;-;) and then admited to liking her -_-
Soleil
Visit My Farm

Post by Soleil »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:
Soleil wrote: xD idk ;-; Because he's acting like a jerkwad and that's not the way to get a civilized, orderly, not angry person of society to like you (let's pretend I'm civilized, orderly, and calm)

Exactly how this one boy acted with my friend. He was the bully and all (Talk about Gacha Life drama ;-;) and then admited to liking her -_-
The ultimate story plot xD
Become a Patron!