The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

I swear I usually ride better than this.

DoppleLover
Visit My Farm

Re: I swear I usually ride better than this.

Post by DoppleLover »

Holy cow, this was a bit back but I was recently reminded of this game and saw that my feed was still filled with this topic and I want to say sorry, I was def in the wrong here. This was during my whole extreme animal rights and "peta" phase so seeing the horse's mouth being pulled just made the little stupid in me burst out. I'm definitely more educated on the equine community now and have started investing in horse sports myself so I definitely got a grasp of reality... so again, I apologize. This is so freaking embarrassing coming back to it, eeewww ಠ_ಠ
Last edited by DoppleLover on Tue Aug 23, 2022 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gabby_Woodlark
Location: Ehem... My soul is inside my body if that's what you're asking.
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

DoppleLover wrote:Holy cow, this was a bit back but I was recently remembered this game and saw that my feed was still filled with this topic and I want to say sorry, I was def in the wrong here. This was during my whole extreme animal rights and "peta" phase so seeing the horse's moth being pulled just made the little stupid in me burst out. I'm definitely more educated on the equine community now and have started investing in horse sports myself so I definitely got a grasp of reality... so again, I apologize. This is so freaking embarrassing coming back to it, eeewww ಠ_ಠ
We all make mistakes at some point :)

As long as you have changed your opinion, no grudges are needed from any player who knew you ^^

Peta can be pretty convincing at points :lol:

╚»★> Gabby_Woodlark <★«╝
Breeding, Training, Showing
Cypress Creek Elites
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Cypress Creek Elites »

DoppleLover wrote:Holy cow, this was a bit back but I was recently reminded of this game and saw that my feed was still filled with this topic and I want to say sorry, I was def in the wrong here. This was during my whole extreme animal rights and "peta" phase so seeing the horse's mouth being pulled just made the little stupid in me burst out. I'm definitely more educated on the equine community now and have started investing in horse sports myself so I definitely got a grasp of reality... so again, I apologize. This is so freaking embarrassing coming back to it, eeewww ಠ_ಠ
PETA? Oh deers.
No biggie! Thanks for apologizing. I hope your ventures into the world of real life ponies go well!
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

Cypress Creek Elites wrote:Image
(we went to a schooling show and did the 2' class. He stopped in front of this jump so I kicked him over it and he jumped me waaaaay out of the tack. I stayed on)
**would like to add that I ended up behind the saddle and had to somehow get myself back into the saddle. Thankfully, Zippy stayed still for that whole thing xD
Oh nooo! I'm glad you stayed on! Last winter I was doing a lesson on a pony who had a lot of energy pent up and I was cantering. Then she bucked, and suddenly we were cantering around the ring with me hanging onto her neck :lol: It was scary but also pretty funny afterwards...*ponies* :roll:
I stayed on too by the way :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:01 am

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:01 am