The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

I'm back for now!

islandhill
Visit My Farm

I'm back for now!

Post by islandhill »

Hey y'all!

I've been gone from this game for several months, and I am so excited to finally have some free time to start playing again! While I can't guarantee I'll be on this game too often, I do want to be part of this awesome community again!

I'm planning on starting a new project soon, any recommendations? What is a horse breed you all would want to see?

I see there are a lot of newer players atm, so if any of you need help, feel free to reach out! If any of you guys know me and are still playing, I can't wait to reconnect!!
Callen
Visit My Farm

Re: I'm back for now!

Post by Callen »

islandhill wrote:Hey y'all!

I've been gone from this game for several months, and I am so excited to finally have some free time to start playing again! While I can't guarantee I'll be on this game too often, I do want to be part of this awesome community again!

I'm planning on starting a new project soon, any recommendations? What is a horse breed you all would want to see?

I see there are a lot of newer players atm, so if any of you need help, feel free to reach out! If any of you guys know me and are still playing, I can't wait to reconnect!!
Welcome back!

Though I wasn't around when you were or when you left, I do admit I am much of a forum stalker and have found that you are an awesome player to the community.

I do hope we are able to become friends and that you enjoy your time here again!

Cheers!
islandhill
Visit My Farm

Post by islandhill »

Callen wrote:

Welcome back!

Though I wasn't around when you were or when you left, I do admit I am much of a forum stalker and have found that you are an awesome player to the community.

I do hope we are able to become friends and that you enjoy your time here again!

Cheers!
Ty! Lmk if you need any help

“The starting point of all achievement is desire.”
-Napoleon Hill
Callen
Visit My Farm

Post by Callen »

islandhill wrote:
Callen wrote: Welcome back!

Cheers!
Ty! Lmk if you need any help
The very same to you!

I am earning quite a bit of money in a short amount of time, so if you need any extra, I'm your man!
islandhill
Visit My Farm

Post by islandhill »

Callen wrote:
islandhill wrote: Ty! Lmk if you need any help
The very same to you!

I am earning quite a bit of money in a short amount of time, so if you need any extra, I'm your man!
Haha, thank you, but I've got over 50 mil, so I am doing great!

-Napoleon Hill
Callen
Visit My Farm

Post by Callen »

islandhill wrote:
Callen wrote: The very same to you!

Haha, thank you, but I've got over 50 mil, so I am doing great!
That's great, glad to see you are doing well :D

But, still, if you ever need anything, just ask :)

(Same goes to anybody else reading this!)
Iris Rock Stables
Visit My Farm

Post by Iris Rock Stables »

Heyy! Glad your back again :D
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Welcome Back!

You're still alive and kicking. ;)

*Writes a notation of another community member that's been seen again* :lol:
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
islandhill
Visit My Farm

Post by islandhill »

Iris rock stables wrote:

Heyy! Glad your back again :D
Ty! Good to see you again!

-Napoleon Hill
islandhill
Visit My Farm

Post by islandhill »

BlackOak2 wrote:Welcome Back!

You're still alive and kicking. ;)

*Writes a notation of another community member that's been seen again* :lol:
Haha, I'm so glad to be back for now!