Community Forum

ISO pls help willing to pay up to 200k-300k

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
ambreona24bu
Posts: 1284
Joined: October 2nd, 2020, 5:30 pm
Visit My Farm

Re: ISO pls help willing to pay up to 200k-300k

Postby ambreona24bu » November 22nd, 2022, 9:27 am

Cypress Creek Elites wrote:
ambreona24bu wrote:
Cypress Creek Elites wrote:I have lots of lighter-type shetlands if you need!

That would help anything would do you know which you wanna sell and for how much

Anything in the "age out/sell" pastures and a lot of the older mares in my lettered shetland pastures (13+ with at least one foal) are up for grabs. The COI is fairly high because they are straight AC stock (no other breeds- it took me... a long time to get them to horse-type light).
https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/161157
https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/160850
https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/176561

I'll take https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3512477, https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3501377, https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3503934, https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3502419, https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3512478
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3502846 just name a price whatever is fine with me and I'll take

User avatar
Cypress Creek Elites
Posts: 438
Joined: March 8th, 2021, 12:07 pm
Location: Oregon
Visit My Farm

Re: ISO pls help willing to pay up to 200k-300k

Postby Cypress Creek Elites » November 23rd, 2022, 11:04 pm

ambreona24bu wrote:
Cypress Creek Elites wrote:
ambreona24bu wrote:That would help anything would do you know which you wanna sell and for how much

Anything in the "age out/sell" pastures and a lot of the older mares in my lettered shetland pastures (13+ with at least one foal) are up for grabs. The COI is fairly high because they are straight AC stock (no other breeds- it took me... a long time to get them to horse-type light).
https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/161157
https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/160850
https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/176561

I'll take https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3512477, https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3501377, https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3503934, https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3502419, https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3512478
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3502846 just name a price whatever is fine with me and I'll take

putting up the first two now. 100K each?

White Rose Ranch
Posts: 149
Joined: July 2nd, 2015, 11:52 am
Visit My Farm

Re: ISO pls help willing to pay up to 200k-300k

Postby White Rose Ranch » November 24th, 2022, 7:46 am

ambreona24bu wrote:I am in the search for any Falabellas, Shetland, and mini. I am willing to pay 500k for mini if they are 100%. Thank you in advance :D


https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3657261
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3657260
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3657259

I have these 3 Shetlands available

ambreona24bu
Posts: 1284
Joined: October 2nd, 2020, 5:30 pm
Visit My Farm

Re: ISO pls help willing to pay up to 200k-300k

Postby ambreona24bu » November 24th, 2022, 6:48 pm

Cypress Creek Elites wrote:
ambreona24bu wrote:
Cypress Creek Elites wrote:Anything in the "age out/sell" pastures and a lot of the older mares in my lettered shetland pastures (13+ with at least one foal) are up for grabs. The COI is fairly high because they are straight AC stock (no other breeds- it took me... a long time to get them to horse-type light).
https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/161157
https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/160850
https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/176561

I'll take https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3512477, https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3501377, https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3503934, https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3502419, https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3512478
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3502846 just name a price whatever is fine with me and I'll take

putting up the first two now. 100K each?

Yah that's good

ambreona24bu
Posts: 1284
Joined: October 2nd, 2020, 5:30 pm
Visit My Farm

Re: ISO pls help willing to pay up to 200k-300k

Postby ambreona24bu » November 24th, 2022, 6:52 pm

White Rose Ranch wrote:
ambreona24bu wrote:I am in the search for any Falabellas, Shetland, and mini. I am willing to pay 500k for mini if they are 100%. Thank you in advance :D


https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3657261
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3657260
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3657259

I have these 3 Shetlands available

How much are you looking for them

White Rose Ranch
Posts: 149
Joined: July 2nd, 2015, 11:52 am
Visit My Farm

Re: ISO pls help willing to pay up to 200k-300k

Postby White Rose Ranch » November 25th, 2022, 6:17 pm

ambreona24bu wrote:
White Rose Ranch wrote:

How much are you looking for them


I am looking to get at least 20k for each of them.

User avatar
Cypress Creek Elites
Posts: 438
Joined: March 8th, 2021, 12:07 pm
Location: Oregon
Visit My Farm

Re: ISO pls help willing to pay up to 200k-300k

Postby Cypress Creek Elites » November 26th, 2022, 1:18 am

Put up the next two for sale.

ambreona24bu
Posts: 1284
Joined: October 2nd, 2020, 5:30 pm
Visit My Farm

Re: ISO pls help willing to pay up to 200k-300k

Postby ambreona24bu » November 26th, 2022, 7:23 pm

White Rose Ranch wrote:
ambreona24bu wrote:
White Rose Ranch wrote:How much are you looking for them


I am looking to get at least 20k for each of them.

Okay sounds good

ambreona24bu
Posts: 1284
Joined: October 2nd, 2020, 5:30 pm
Visit My Farm

Re: ISO pls help willing to pay up to 200k-300k

Postby ambreona24bu » November 26th, 2022, 7:24 pm

Cypress Creek Elites wrote:Put up the next two for sale.

Offered


Return to “Horses for Sale”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Lehiy and 0 guests

Become a Patron!