The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Willing To Train

horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Re: Willing To Train

Post by horsegirl008 »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:With the new makeover contest starting soon, I'm sure there will be a lot of players looking for trainers. That's why I'm making this short thread. Trainers can ask to be listed here as available to take horses, and players can ask said trainers to take their horses. Trainers must be able to fully train a horse 95%+ in stats within three days as well as adjust the weight over thin and under moderately fleshy.
I'm going to need my Aregois trained as soon as the contest starts and I get him. Just so you know :)
CrochetShiloh
Visit My Farm

Post by CrochetShiloh »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:Ping
Hello!
I am in the competition, but have not gotten a horse yet, but was wondering if I could reserve a place for you to train the horse once I get it? I am willing to pay if there is a price.
Thanks!
-CrochetShiloh
Mini Horse Breeder
Visit My Farm

Post by Mini Horse Breeder »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:With the new makeover contest starting soon, I'm sure there will be a lot of players looking for trainers. That's why I'm making this short thread. Trainers can ask to be listed here as available to take horses, and players can ask said trainers to take their horses. Trainers must be able to fully train a horse 95%+ in stats within three days as well as adjust the weight over thin and under moderately fleshy.

Available trainers:

Myself, I can train for free in about a day

Could you train my horse? I'm not very good with training. :)
GabbysPets
Visit My Farm

Post by GabbysPets »

horsegirl008 wrote:
I'm going to need my Aregois trained as soon as the contest starts and I get him. Just so you know :)
CrochetShiloh wrote:
Hello!
I am in the competition, but have not gotten a horse yet, but was wondering if I could reserve a place for you to train the horse once I get it? I am willing to pay if there is a price.
Thanks!
-CrochetShiloh
Mini Horse Breeder wrote:

Available trainers:

Could you train my horse? I'm not very good with training. :)
jasminestanichuk1234 wrote:

Available trainers:

I’m going to have four foals soon, and was wondering if you could train them for me? I’ll link them as they come.
Okay, since this topic has blew up (Didn't expect it but thanks :D), and many people are asking for just horses in general, I'll prioritize the Aregois first as the competition has a short time period. After that, I'll take in the non-Aregois horses and train them then.

I'll go ahead and mark this as closed for regular horses as I am also becoming a trainer for horsegirl008.

And yes, you can reserve a spot for when you do get your Aregois foal.

Edit: I would appreciate it if y'all could hop onto http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... =8&t=39814 and fill out the form there to keep this as non-cluttered as possible :)
CrochetShiloh
Visit My Farm

Post by CrochetShiloh »

Ok thanks! do you by chance know how I can get my Aregois foal?
And what is your price to train it?
Gabby_Woodlark
Location: Ehem... My soul is inside my body if that's what you're asking.
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

CrochetShiloh wrote:
Ok thanks! do you by chance know how I can get my Aregois foal?
And what is your price to train it?
You can get your Aregois foal by auction on Febuary 1st. Players will offer on ones they like best and whoever has the highest offer wins the horse.

$1 :D
CrochetShiloh
Visit My Farm

Post by CrochetShiloh »

Ok thanks! are they going to auction them on the market? if not is there a link you could send me?

Really? Just $1? Thank you so much!

And also I have a question, I have upgraded all my training almost to max, and I was wondering if you had any helpful suggestions on how to train my horses.

Thanks again!!

-CrochetShiloh
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

CrochetShiloh wrote:
Ok thanks! are they going to auction them on the market? if not is there a link you could send me?

Really? Just $1? Thank you so much!

And also I have a question, I have upgraded all my training almost to max, and I was wondering if you had any helpful suggestions on how to train my horses.

Thanks again!!

-CrochetShiloh
They'll probably ping all participants with a link to the pasture that will hold the foals which will be up for private sale :D

Yup, I try and keep everything as affordable as possible :)

What stats do you have currently (Located at the bottom of Player > Profile)?
CrochetShiloh
Visit My Farm

Post by CrochetShiloh »

Ok thanks!

My stats in training are:

10.00% basic training bonus
-15.00% training intensity reduction
+5.00 trainers ticket crafting
10.00% agility training bonus
7.50% balance training bonus
7.50% intelligence training bonus
7.50% movement training bonus
7.50% speed training bonus
20.00 stamina training bonus
7.50% strength training bonus
7.50% tempo training bonus

I am still working on upgrading my stats, and it is in the long part. Like over $9 and it takes around 10 hours. I am in number II on all of them.
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

CrochetShiloh wrote:Ok thanks!

My stats in training are:

10.00% basic training bonus
-15.00% training intensity reduction
+5.00 trainers ticket crafting
10.00% agility training bonus
7.50% balance training bonus
7.50% intelligence training bonus
7.50% movement training bonus
7.50% speed training bonus
20.00 stamina training bonus
7.50% strength training bonus
7.50% tempo training bonus

I am still working on upgrading my stats, and it is in the long part. Like over $9 and it takes around 10 hours. I am in number II on all of them.
The average amount is usually 20% in each stat, with at least one maxed out to 40% :) Keep it up and you'll be a professional trainer in no time :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:06 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:06 pm