The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Horse Giveaway!

Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Horse Giveaway!

Post by Horsechronicles12 »

Just go to my farm and send a link to the ones that have a price. i will put them up for offers and you can offer $50. i normally dont do it but i am willing to. I have a horse you can have for free because it is $50.
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Re: Horse Giveaway!

Horsechronicles12 wrote:Just go to my farm and send a link to the ones that have a price. i will put them up for offers and you can offer $50. i normally dont do it but i am willing to. I have a horse you can have for free because it is $50.
I am sorry guys but forget this post....i cant afford to do that. but i do have some for sale if you want to look at them
GabbysPets
Visit My Farm

Post by GabbysPets »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote:Just go to my farm and send a link to the ones that have a price. i will put them up for offers and you can offer $50. i normally dont do it but i am willing to. I have a horse you can have for free because it is $50.
I am sorry guys but forget this post....i cant afford to do that. but i do have some for sale if you want to look at them
Would you like 500k so you can?
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

GabbysPets wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote: I am sorry guys but forget this post....i cant afford to do that. but i do have some for sale if you want to look at them
Would you like 500k so you can?
Umm if you want but you don't have to. Youu might need your money
GabbysPets
Visit My Farm

Post by GabbysPets »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:
GabbysPets wrote: Would you like 500k so you can?
Umm if you want but you don't have to. Youu might need your money
Don't worry about me and money, I'm very stable when it comes to finances on here :D Just link a horse and I'll offer :)
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

GabbysPets wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote: Umm if you want but you don't have to. Youu might need your money
Don't worry about me and money, I'm very stable when it comes to finances on here :D Just link a horse and I'll offer :)
I can't link a horse right now cause I'm on the phone. You can go to my farm though pasture #1 and #2 are the main ones
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:05 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:05 am