The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

ATTENTION AppleofHiseye178!

Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

ATTENTION AppleofHiseye178!

Post by Horsechronicles12 »

I bought a Arabian colt from you and he is SOOOO CUTE! But VERY sadly i do not need him for what i was going to use him for. i want to know what you would like me to do with him.
Emlyn
Visit My Farm

Re: ATTENTION AppleofHiseye178!

Post by Emlyn »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:I bought a Arabian colt from you and he is SOOOO CUTE! But VERY sadly i do not need him for what i was going to use him for. i want to know what you would like me to do with him.
 AppleofHiseye178! wrote:Ping
^-^ you can Ping them, there's a higher chance they will respond
AppleofHiseye178
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by AppleofHiseye178 »

Emlyn wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote:I bought a Arabian colt from you and he is SOOOO CUTE! But VERY sadly i do not need him for what i was going to use him for. i want to know what you would like me to do with him.
 AppleofHiseye178! wrote:Ping
I am so sorry for the inconvenience and this late reply. I am just now seeing this. I am unaware of which foal you are talking about. please contact me further if you still have him. if he is a 5* eval horse I will buy him back. please post an image and description of the horse, and I will decide then. Otherwise, you are free to sell. I don't mind if my 4* foals are rehomed. This is such a late reply that I am sure that you may not need this respond anymore. Thank you anyway for the consideration and your courtesy.
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Post by Horsechronicles12 »

AppleofHiseye178 wrote:
Emlyn wrote:
I am so sorry for the inconvenience and this late reply. I am just now seeing this. I am unaware of which foal you are talking about. please contact me further if you still have him. if he is a 5* eval horse I will buy him back. please post an image and description of the horse, and I will decide then. Otherwise, you are free to sell. I don't mind if my 4* foals are rehomed. This is such a late reply that I am sure that you may not need this respond anymore. Thank you anyway for the consideration and your courtesy.
I do not have him anymore. But you are welcome to look on my farm for a horse. I do not breed Arabiands though
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:35 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:35 am