Community Forum

ATTENTION AppleofHiseye178!

Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

ATTENTION AppleofHiseye178!

Post by Horsechronicles12 »

I bought a Arabian colt from you and he is SOOOO CUTE! But VERY sadly i do not need him for what i was going to use him for. i want to know what you would like me to do with him.
Emlyn
Visit My Farm

Re: ATTENTION AppleofHiseye178!

Post by Emlyn »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:I bought a Arabian colt from you and he is SOOOO CUTE! But VERY sadly i do not need him for what i was going to use him for. i want to know what you would like me to do with him.
 AppleofHiseye178! wrote:Ping
^-^ you can Ping them, there's a higher chance they will respond
AppleofHiseye178
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by AppleofHiseye178 »

Emlyn wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote:I bought a Arabian colt from you and he is SOOOO CUTE! But VERY sadly i do not need him for what i was going to use him for. i want to know what you would like me to do with him.
 AppleofHiseye178! wrote:Ping
I am so sorry for the inconvenience and this late reply. I am just now seeing this. I am unaware of which foal you are talking about. please contact me further if you still have him. if he is a 5* eval horse I will buy him back. please post an image and description of the horse, and I will decide then. Otherwise, you are free to sell. I don't mind if my 4* foals are rehomed. This is such a late reply that I am sure that you may not need this respond anymore. Thank you anyway for the consideration and your courtesy.
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Post by Horsechronicles12 »

AppleofHiseye178 wrote:
Emlyn wrote:
I am so sorry for the inconvenience and this late reply. I am just now seeing this. I am unaware of which foal you are talking about. please contact me further if you still have him. if he is a 5* eval horse I will buy him back. please post an image and description of the horse, and I will decide then. Otherwise, you are free to sell. I don't mind if my 4* foals are rehomed. This is such a late reply that I am sure that you may not need this respond anymore. Thank you anyway for the consideration and your courtesy.
I do not have him anymore. But you are welcome to look on my farm for a horse. I do not breed Arabiands though
Become a Patron!