The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Newsletter Thoughts

rosie0922
Visit My Farm

Newsletter Thoughts

Post by rosie0922 »

I just wanted to open a forum for something different related to the newsletters...if you want to be interviewed, if you're excited that your horse was mentioned, if there should be prize money. Just thoughts on the newsletters to get people more excited and to allow more interaction.
h0rsey
Location: Anywhere the wind blows (doesn't really matter to meeeeee)
Visit My Farm

Re: Newsletter Thoughts

Post by h0rsey »

rosie0922 wrote:I just wanted to open a forum for something different related to the newsletters...if you want to be interviewed, if you're excited that your horse was mentioned, if there should be prize money. Just thoughts on the newsletters to get people more excited and to allow more interaction.
Great idea! :D
rosie0922
Visit My Farm

Post by rosie0922 »

Bump!
Alyssa Davis
Visit My Farm

Post by Alyssa Davis »

Great idea, you should do it!
"There's some good in this world, Mister Frodo, and it's worth fighting for." - Samwise Gamgee
Gabby Woodlark
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby Woodlark »

rosie0922 wrote:I just wanted to open a forum for something different related to the newsletters...if you want to be interviewed, if you're excited that your horse was mentioned, if there should be prize money. Just thoughts on the newsletters to get people more excited and to allow more interaction.
Full support, it's an awesome idea ^^
Howl
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Howl »

rosie0922 wrote:Bump!

I started this super affordable project for endurance and racing, they’re not newsletter quality horses just yet (tho I suspect endurance will get there first).

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=40367

If you’d like to feature it in the racing disciplines news letter or wanted to do an interview? Idk.

I also host 10 daily endurance competitions for Arabians with only $1 entry fee and a 60k total daily pay out.
https://www.horseworldonline.net/compet ... _id=140018

I host daily racing shows for all breeds from my main that also only cost $1 to enter.
rosie0922
Visit My Farm

Post by rosie0922 »

Howl wrote:
rosie0922 wrote:Bump!

I started this super affordable project for endurance and racing, they’re not newsletter quality horses just yet (tho I suspect endurance will get there first).

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=40367

If you’d like to feature it in the racing disciplines news letter or wanted to do an interview? Idk.

I also host 10 daily endurance competitions for Arabians with only $1 entry fee and a 60k total daily pay out.
https://www.horseworldonline.net/compet ... _id=140018

I host daily racing shows for all breeds from my main that also only cost $1 to enter.
I would love to interview you for the next newsletter and considering your track record, I have no doubt your Arabians will probably be breaking records before we know it! I'll get together a list of questions for you or we can meet in chat at some point. :D
Alyssa Davis
Visit My Farm

Post by Alyssa Davis »

I'd just like to say how much I admire your newsletters. Rock on!
"There's some good in this world, Mister Frodo, and it's worth fighting for." - Samwise Gamgee
rosie0922
Visit My Farm

Post by rosie0922 »

Alyssa Davis wrote:I'd just like to say how much I admire your newsletters. Rock on!
Thank you so much!!!
rosie0922
Visit My Farm

Post by rosie0922 »

I was just wondering if people read the newsletters? They are time consuming and I'm hoping they are meaningful. If you'd enjoy being interviewed, please ping me.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:53 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:53 pm