The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Rare

Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Rare

Post by Horsechronicles12 »

Does anyone breed Super Rare horses that they dont mind helping me start of with? i used to breed TBs and Belgians but now its just Belgians and i thought....OH i can breed rare breeds too! but i need someone to help me start
Emlyn
Visit My Farm

Re: Rare

Post by Emlyn »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:Does anyone breed Super Rare horses that they dont mind helping me start of with? i used to breed TBs and Belgians but now its just Belgians and i thought....OH i can breed rare breeds too! but i need someone to help me start
Hi! I have an Ob, there are 339 left in game.
There is also a community dedicated to rare breed repopulation if you are interested in that. I believe the member position you would want to apply for is the specific breeder position. ^-^
like to be a lady living in the country with lots of horses and dogs.”
― Queen Elizabeth II

EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:Does anyone breed Super Rare horses that they dont mind helping me start of with? i used to breed TBs and Belgians but now its just Belgians and i thought....OH i can breed rare breeds too! but i need someone to help me start
I can offer to breed you some foals of the following breeds:
  • Breed (Population in game) Best HGP of my stock
  • Tchenarani (195) 63,286 HGP mare, 61,702 HGP colt
  • Kirgiz (101, only if there's a public stud because I only have a mare) 47,888 HGP mare
  • Suffolk Punch (304, again only if there's a public stud available) 53,607 HGP mare
  • Tibetan Pony (171) 46,953 HGP mare, 46,773 HGP colt
  • Chinese Pony (264, needs a public stud) 50,732 HGP mare
  • Hucul (152, I have a trained colt I can sell you) 53,056 HGP colt
I also have some Dole Gugbrandsals (209), North Swedish Horses (293), and Latvian Harness Horses (57) that I'm currently working on. Those will be available once I'm done using them. I expect that to take a while.

If there's a better stud than what I can offer in the public sales then I'd happily use him and add the stud fee to the foal price. The one thing will be that my stock will most likely be related and therefore foals will have some COI increases. Foal prices will vary depending on the age of the mares and the rarity of the foals with 20k probably being the max per foal and 5k being the minimum.

Quick edit: I'm part of the RBRC that Emlyn mentioned; it's definitely worth checking out if you're looking to get into rare breeds. You can work on your own projects with help from other members and you can also work together with other members to create some of the games rarer breeds.
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

EclipticEnd wrote:
I can offer to breed you some foals of the following breeds:
  • Breed (Population in game) Best HGP of my stock
  • Tchenarani (195) 63,286 HGP mare, 61,702 HGP colt
  • Kirgiz (101, only if there's a public stud because I only have a mare) 47,888 HGP mare
  • Suffolk Punch (304, again only if there's a public stud available) 53,607 HGP mare
  • Tibetan Pony (171) 46,953 HGP mare, 46,773 HGP colt
  • Chinese Pony (264, needs a public stud) 50,732 HGP mare
  • Hucul (152, I have a trained colt I can sell you) 53,056 HGP colt
I also have some Dole Gugbrandsals (209), North Swedish Horses (293), and Latvian Harness Horses (57) that I'm currently working on. Those will be available once I'm done using them. I expect that to take a while.

If there's a better stud than what I can offer in the public sales then I'd happily use him and add the stud fee to the foal price. The one thing will be that my stock will most likely be related and therefore foals will have some COI increases. Foal prices will vary depending on the age of the mares and the rarity of the foals with 20k probably being the max per foal and 5k being the minimum.

Quick edit: I'm part of the RBRC that Emlyn mentioned; it's definitely worth checking out if you're looking to get into rare breeds. You can work on your own projects with help from other members and you can also work together with other members to create some of the games rarer breeds.
Can you send me links to the first, the 2 middle and the last one? I wanna see them if that is ok
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Emlyn wrote:
Hi! I have an Ob, there are 339 left in game.
There is also a community dedicated to rare breed repopulation if you are interested in that. I believe the member position you would want to apply for is the specific breeder position. ^-^
That could work but I'm going to look at someone else's horses too
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:Can you send me links to the first, the 2 middle and the last one? I wanna see them if that is ok
I'm not sure which you mean by the middle and last ones, so here's links to all of them. : ) Doles, Norths, and Latvians can be found on this farm in the North Swedish Barns/Pastures and the Misc foal pasture as well as in these ones on my freeze account: 1 2. I can't promise any of those in particular but I can probably breed a foal from them if nothing else.
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

EclipticEnd wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote:Can you send me links to the first, the 2 middle and the last one? I wanna see them if that is ok
I'm not sure which you mean by the middle and last ones, so here's links to all of them. : ) Doles, Norths, and Latvians can be found on this farm in the North Swedish Barns/Pastures and the Misc foal pasture as well as in these ones on my freeze account: 1 2. I can't promise any of those in particular but I can probably breed a foal from them if nothing else.
I have decided to start breeding Hokkaido horses but I can't find bit 1 stallion and he is really expensive to breed. I have 3 mares though
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:I have decided to start breeding Hokkaido horses but I can't find bit 1 stallion and he is really expensive to breed. I have 3 mares though
Ah, good luck! : )

I don't have any of those as of yet so I won't really be any help there. I'd offer to help breed some but I'm already helping out the Miniature Horse community and I don't have the room to add another breed.
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

EclipticEnd wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote:I have decided to start breeding Hokkaido horses but I can't find bit 1 stallion and he is really expensive to breed. I have 3 mares though
Ah, good luck! : )

I don't have any of those as of yet so I won't really be any help there. I'd offer to help breed some but I'm already helping out the Miniature Horse community and I don't have the room to add another breed.
That is perfectly fine
Thundermare
Visit My Farm

Post by Thundermare »

I am breeding Djermas and Dongolas! If you’d like I can sell you some of my Djerma stock
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:30 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:30 am