The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Rare

Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Re: Rare

Post by Horsechronicles12 »

Thundermare wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote:Does anyone breed Super Rare horses that they dont mind helping me start of with? i used to breed TBs and Belgians but now its just Belgians and i thought....OH i can breed rare breeds too! but i need someone to help me start
I am breeding Djermas and Dongolas! If you’d like I can sell you some of my Djerma stock
I used to breed Djermas. I'm actually breeding Hokkaidos now but I can't find but 1 Stallion and he is REALLY expensive
Thundermare
Visit My Farm

Post by Thundermare »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:
Thundermare wrote: I am breeding Djermas and Dongolas! If you’d like I can sell you some of my Djerma stock
I used to breed Djermas. I'm actually breeding Hokkaidos now but I can't find but 1 Stallion and he is REALLY expensive
I have a Hokkaido colt:
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2351766

I’m also starting to breed Hokkaidos as well as other rare breeds. If you want I can let you use him as a stud when he gets old enough!
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Thundermare wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote: I used to breed Djermas. I'm actually breeding Hokkaidos now but I can't find but 1 Stallion and he is REALLY expensive
I have a Hokkaido colt:

I’m also starting to breed Hokkaidos as well as other rare breeds. If you want I can let you use him as a stud when he gets old enough!
Oh that would be great! Just ping me so I'll know. I have 3 mares if you want 1 or 2
Red Cheetah 2
Location: Louisiana, USA...on the back of my horse or unintentionally bothering my cats :-)
Visit My Farm

Post by Red Cheetah 2 »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:
Thundermare wrote: I have a Hokkaido colt:

Oh that would be great! Just ping me so I'll know. I have 3 mares if you want 1 or 2
I put him up for stud!
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Red Cheetah 2 wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote: Oh that would be great! Just ping me so I'll know. I have 3 mares if you want 1 or 2
I put him up for stud!
Perfect! I did find a Stalkion for sale that was cheap but I could use another stud
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:52 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:52 am