The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Needing Trainer<3333

hat creek
Visit My Farm

Needing Trainer<3333

Post by hat creek »

Hey! I am looking for a trainer. I have been breeding higher end horses and have been looking for a trainer. I will pay from 20k - 50k per horse depending on how fast they can be trained. It would be awesome if I could find someone to train horses for me. Tell me if you would like to and that would be awesome<3 :D :D :D
Thundermare
Visit My Farm

Re: Needing Trainer<3333

Post by Thundermare »

hat creek wrote:Hey! I am looking for a trainer. I have been breeding higher end horses and have been looking for a trainer. I will pay from 20k - 50k per horse depending on how fast they can be trained. It would be awesome if I could find someone to train horses for me. Tell me if you would like to and that would be awesome<3 :D :D :D
I can do it! I can train in around 1-2 irl days, sometimes less if I have a lot of free time :)
hat creek
Visit My Farm

Post by hat creek »

Thundermare wrote:
hat creek wrote:Hey! I am looking for a trainer. I have been breeding higher end horses and have been looking for a trainer. I will pay from 20k - 50k per horse depending on how fast they can be trained. It would be awesome if I could find someone to train horses for me. Tell me if you would like to and that would be awesome<3 :D :D :D
I can do it! I can train in around 1-2 irl days, sometimes less if I have a lot of free time :)
There I put the first horse up! Tysm<3 40k or 50k?
The colt
Thundermare
Visit My Farm

Post by Thundermare »

hat creek wrote:
Thundermare wrote: I can do it! I can train in around 1-2 irl days, sometimes less if I have a lot of free time :)
The colt
Either is fine! I'll offer on my account Red Cheetah 2
Thundermare
Visit My Farm

Post by Thundermare »

hat creek wrote:
Thundermare wrote: I can do it! I can train in around 1-2 irl days, sometimes less if I have a lot of free time :)
The colt
Hello! I wanted to let you know that he might take a bit longer since I have strep throat and don’t have the energy to play as long. He will be finished this week though. I hope to get him done by Wednesday or so :)
hat creek
Visit My Farm

Post by hat creek »

Thundermare wrote:
hat creek wrote: There I put the first horse up! Tysm<3 40k or 50k?
The colt
Hello! I wanted to let you know that he might take a bit longer since I have strep throat and don’t have the energy to play as long. He will be finished this week though. I hope to get him done by Wednesday or so :)
Ty<3
hat creek
Visit My Farm

Post by hat creek »

Thundermare wrote: ...
Hey! Could you get around to training that horse? I just have a good bloodline going and have some more horses I want trained only if your ok with training horses for me<3 :D :D :D
Thundermare
Visit My Farm

Post by Thundermare »

hat creek wrote:
Thundermare wrote: ...
Hey! Could you get around to training that horse? I just have a good bloodline going and have some more horses I want trained only if your ok with training horses for me<3 :D :D :D
He’s done
hat creek
Visit My Farm

Post by hat creek »

Thundermare wrote:
hat creek wrote: Hey! Could you get around to training that horse? I just have a good bloodline going and have some more horses I want trained only if your ok with training horses for me<3 :D :D :D
He’s done
Tysm! Are you willing to train more horses for me? :D
Thundermare
Visit My Farm

Post by Thundermare »

hat creek wrote:
Thundermare wrote: He’s done
Tysm! Are you willing to train more horses for me? :D
Sure thing! Which horse?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:18 am