Community Forum

what are you thankful for?

horsegirl008
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

what are you thankful for?

Postby horsegirl008 » November 18th, 2023, 12:03 pm

i feel like i did something similar last year but i'm too lazy to go see if i'm right :P but with thanksgiving less than a week away, i have a question for y'all!

i know not everyone celebrates thanksgiving, but that doesn't mean we don't have something to be grateful for! (sorry if that sounded really cringy :?)

with that said, what are you grateful for? doesn't have to be horse related, just trying to stir up even more positivity in the community :)

personally, this past year has been a really good one (and i'm so sad it's almost over :cry:) because of my friends. i look forward to sunday mornings and wednesday nights when i can go to church and be with them! i have a few specific friends that i could tell absolutely anything to, but everyone in my youth group is so much fun to be around. honestly words cannot say how grateful i am that i have these friends; they mean the world to me and i wouldn't trade anything for them!

Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Re: what are you thankful for?

Postby Diamond Filly » November 18th, 2023, 5:02 pm

I'm thankful for the HWO community, my loving and supportive family, my mischievous filly, my church family, and countless other things!

Most of all, I'm thankful that Jesus died to save us from our sins.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Sunpath
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Postby Sunpath » November 19th, 2023, 6:43 am

I'm thankful for modern medicine. Spent the year going through breast cancer treatment and by all statistics and prognosis I am going to have as big of a chance to grow into an old crazy cat lady as anyone else :D Also thankful for my amazing husband, and for the dream house we bought last year!
A fresh start.

Horpse
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Postby Horpse » November 19th, 2023, 12:46 pm

It's crazy to think that no one has ever asked me that question since elementary where we would make turkey drawings and turkey hats. Sometimes it's a great reminder to ask yourself what your grateful for.

I am grateful for my friends for being there when I needed them, my family for putting a roof over my head, and school- because even when there are days where I don't wanna wake up, I keep going because I know there will be better ones ahead.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

horsegirl008
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Postby horsegirl008 » November 20th, 2023, 2:36 pm

Diamond Filly wrote:I'm thankful for the HWO community, my loving and supportive family, my mischievous filly, my church family, and countless other things!

Most of all, I'm thankful that Jesus died to save us from our sins.

Happy Thanksgiving!

oh my gosh absolutely <3
i forgot to mention my new little mini colt (well now he's a gelding, haha)...he's very spunky and fluffy :lol:

horsegirl008
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Postby horsegirl008 » November 20th, 2023, 2:37 pm

Sunpath wrote:I'm thankful for modern medicine. Spent the year going through breast cancer treatment and by all statistics and prognosis I am going to have as big of a chance to grow into an old crazy cat lady as anyone else :D Also thankful for my amazing husband, and for the dream house we bought last year!

yes absolutely!! i'm so glad you're doing good! and congrats on the house, that sounds awesome :D

horsegirl008
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Postby horsegirl008 » November 20th, 2023, 2:38 pm

Horpse wrote:It's crazy to think that no one has ever asked me that question since elementary where we would make turkey drawings and turkey hats. Sometimes it's a great reminder to ask yourself what your grateful for.

I am grateful for my friends for being there when I needed them, my family for putting a roof over my head, and school- because even when there are days where I don't wanna wake up, I keep going because I know there will be better ones ahead.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

love this <3

horsegirl008
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Postby horsegirl008 » November 20th, 2023, 2:39 pm

bump 8-)

come on y'all, i know we're all grateful for at least something ;)

MysticSunflower
Visit My Farm

Postby MysticSunflower » November 20th, 2023, 3:24 pm

Sunpath wrote:I'm thankful for modern medicine. Spent the year going through breast cancer treatment and by all statistics and prognosis I am going to have as big of a chance to grow into an old crazy cat lady as anyone else :D Also thankful for my amazing husband, and for the dream house we bought last year!

I am so happy to hear that your treatments have been successful!! Cheers to many more years, and a bright future of being a crazy cat lady :D

KatieNoelHorse
Visit My Farm

Postby KatieNoelHorse » November 20th, 2023, 3:36 pm

Im thankful for all my rl horses, My game horses, My friends and family, and important- You guys Horse World Online all my friends on here and not friends yet this game is one of the best things thats happend to me thank you guys for being supportive of me when i was ronchy rude and friendly thank you guys for always helping me thank you guys for nice to a beginner thanks for everything - Brett
HAPPY THANKSGIVING YALL :) ;)

Return to “General Chit Chat”