Anonymous
slayqueenn Offline Visit My Farm Visit My Farm Joined: August 1st, 2023, 4:24 pm Posts: 438

Re: Hi From Raven-Wood!

Post by slayqueenn »

Ravenmire wrote: May 13th, 2024, 5:38 pm
slayqueenn wrote: May 13th, 2024, 5:06 pm
I didn't breed her but I know Eugene uses the .⚝. branding so I think that they'd appreciate if you left it. :) Don't worry about changing her name though as long as you keep the branding.
Perfectly fine with me! :D Can offer any time, $30k okay? I can offer more if needed!
Of course! Let me put her up. :) Let me know anytime if you're in need of something, I'd be very glad to help as well :P
Anonymous
Ravenmire Offline
Premium
PremiumPremium Visit My Farm Visit My Farm Joined: March 27th, 2024, 2:51 pm Posts: 33

Post by Ravenmire »

slayqueenn wrote: May 13th, 2024, 5:45 pm
Ravenmire wrote: May 13th, 2024, 5:38 pm

Perfectly fine with me! :D Can offer any time, $30k okay? I can offer more if needed!
Of course! Let me put her up. :) Let me know anytime if you're in need of something, I'd be very glad to help as well :P
Found! Thank you lovely :D as soon as mister fancy pants is finished, I’ll give you a ping~
Anonymous
slayqueenn Offline Visit My Farm Visit My Farm Joined: August 1st, 2023, 4:24 pm Posts: 438

Post by slayqueenn »

Ravenmire wrote: May 13th, 2024, 5:50 pm
slayqueenn wrote: May 13th, 2024, 5:45 pm

Found! Thank you lovely :D as soon as mister fancy pants is finished, I’ll give you a ping~
No problem :) Very exciting since that guy is my top XC SGH stud for the project I'm working on, gotta be one of my favourites! :D The fluff is probably one of the best parts though :lol:
Anonymous
Ravenmire Offline
Premium
PremiumPremium Visit My Farm Visit My Farm Joined: March 27th, 2024, 2:51 pm Posts: 33

Post by Ravenmire »

slayqueenn wrote: May 13th, 2024, 6:01 pm
Ravenmire wrote: May 13th, 2024, 5:50 pm

No problem :) Very exciting since that guy is my top XC SGH stud for the project I'm working on, gotta be one of my favourites! :D The fluff is probably one of the best parts though :lol:
Out of curiosity, how much do you charge for training? I have a pair of Arabians that I’ve been trying to get trained up for Racing/Sprint Racing, and curious as to how much it might be/if you have time/space? :D
Anonymous

Post by slayqueenn »

Ravenmire wrote: May 14th, 2024, 9:40 pm
slayqueenn wrote: May 13th, 2024, 6:01 pm

Out of curiosity, how much do you charge for training? I have a pair of Arabians that I’ve been trying to get trained up for Racing/Sprint Racing, and curious as to how much it might be/if you have time/space? :D
I usually charge 30k but it's a WIP, I'm working on some for other clients but I can let you know when it's open :)
Anonymous
Ravenmire Offline
Premium

Post by Ravenmire »

slayqueenn wrote: May 15th, 2024, 7:50 am
Ravenmire wrote: May 14th, 2024, 9:40 pm

I usually charge 30k but it's a WIP, I'm working on some for other clients but I can let you know when it's open :)
No worries! :D

Just to let you know, art of your boy is now finished! Let me know the best way to send/link to you! :)
Anonymous

Post by slayqueenn »

Ravenmire wrote: May 17th, 2024, 4:45 pm
slayqueenn wrote: May 15th, 2024, 7:50 am
No worries! :D

Just to let you know, art of your boy is now finished! Let me know the best way to send/link to you! :)
You can pm me! I have premium on slayqueen2. :) Thank you so much! This will be the very needed revamp :lol:

Return to “General Chit Chat”