User avatar
brettdiesel Online Visit My Farm Visit My Farm Joined: October 6th, 2023, 2:01 pm Posts: 685
Website: https://www.tiktok.com/@brettdiesel
Contact:

Re: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕎ℍ𝔸 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕥

Post by brettdiesel »

slayqueenn wrote: May 14th, 2024, 4:14 pm
brettdiesel wrote: May 14th, 2024, 4:09 pm
Awesome!! I have pintrest as well
Sounds good! I've made another business account on there for the association where I can advertise. I also keep horse info as well on there. That's where I get the links from for these :) Profile I've already decorated it a bit so let me know what you think about it.
Cool!! I LOVE it!! followed it!!
Anonymous
slayqueenn Offline Visit My Farm Visit My Farm Joined: August 1st, 2023, 4:24 pm Posts: 438

Re: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕎ℍ𝔸 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕥

Post by slayqueenn »

brettdiesel wrote: May 14th, 2024, 4:20 pm
slayqueenn wrote: May 14th, 2024, 4:14 pm
Sounds good! I've made another business account on there for the association where I can advertise. I also keep horse info as well on there. That's where I get the links from for these :) Profile I've already decorated it a bit so let me know what you think about it.
Cool!! I LOVE it!! followed it!!
Thank you! I'll be on there like a madman for now and see what happens :P
User avatar
brettdiesel Online Visit My Farm Visit My Farm Joined: October 6th, 2023, 2:01 pm Posts: 685
Website: https://www.tiktok.com/@brettdiesel
Contact:

Re: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕎ℍ𝔸 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕥

Post by brettdiesel »

slayqueenn wrote: May 14th, 2024, 4:21 pm
brettdiesel wrote: May 14th, 2024, 4:20 pm

Cool!! I LOVE it!! followed it!!
Thank you! I'll be on there like a madman for now and see what happens :P
lol :P
User avatar
Gabby_Woodlark Offline Visit My Farm Visit My Farm Joined: May 21st, 2022, 9:53 pm Posts: 2906

Re: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕎ℍ𝔸 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕥

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

slayqueenn wrote: May 14th, 2024, 3:29 pm Image
Looking good! I'll have to dig in my brain and see if my logo talent is still there... I love practicing all those fonts, pictures, etc. So satisfying! :D
Anonymous
slayqueenn Offline Visit My Farm Visit My Farm Joined: August 1st, 2023, 4:24 pm Posts: 438

Re: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕎ℍ𝔸 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕥

Post by slayqueenn »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote: May 14th, 2024, 8:10 pm
slayqueenn wrote: May 14th, 2024, 3:29 pm Image
Looking good! I'll have to dig in my brain and see if my logo talent is still there... I love practicing all those fonts, pictures, etc. So satisfying! :D
Me too! It's something I enjoy so I'd be glad to help. I love the coding part as well! :) I'm just looking around for an opportunity to make a logo or one of the classics, make something out of basic shapes :lol:
User avatar
Gabby_Woodlark Offline Visit My Farm Visit My Farm Joined: May 21st, 2022, 9:53 pm Posts: 2906

Re: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕎ℍ𝔸 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕥

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

slayqueenn wrote: May 14th, 2024, 8:12 pm Me too! It's something I enjoy so I'd be glad to help. I love the coding part as well! :) I'm just looking around for an opportunity to make a logo or one of the classics, make something out of basic shapes :lol:
Yup!

Well, I've still got the hang of it. I tried doing a rustic remake of the club's main photo, and came up with this:

Image

Pretty nice if I do say so myself! :D
brettdiesel wrote:Lookie :0
Maybe an idea for the main photo?
Anonymous
slayqueenn Offline Visit My Farm Visit My Farm Joined: August 1st, 2023, 4:24 pm Posts: 438

Re: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕎ℍ𝔸 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕥

Post by slayqueenn »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote: May 14th, 2024, 10:08 pm
slayqueenn wrote: May 14th, 2024, 8:12 pm Me too! It's something I enjoy so I'd be glad to help. I love the coding part as well! :) I'm just looking around for an opportunity to make a logo or one of the classics, make something out of basic shapes :lol:
Yup!

Well, I've still got the hang of it. I tried doing a rustic remake of the club's main photo, and came up with this:

Image

Pretty nice if I do say so myself! :D
brettdiesel wrote:Lookie :0
Maybe an idea for the main photo?
Looking good! I can crop it down to size if you want so it fits the main page
User avatar
brettdiesel Online Visit My Farm Visit My Farm Joined: October 6th, 2023, 2:01 pm Posts: 685
Website: https://www.tiktok.com/@brettdiesel
Contact:

Re: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕎ℍ𝔸 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕥

Post by brettdiesel »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote: May 14th, 2024, 10:08 pm
slayqueenn wrote: May 14th, 2024, 8:12 pm Me too! It's something I enjoy so I'd be glad to help. I love the coding part as well! :) I'm just looking around for an opportunity to make a logo or one of the classics, make something out of basic shapes :lol:
Yup!

Well, I've still got the hang of it. I tried doing a rustic remake of the club's main photo, and came up with this:

Image

Pretty nice if I do say so myself! :D
brettdiesel wrote:Lookie :0
Maybe an idea for the main photo?
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
User avatar
Gabby_Woodlark Offline Visit My Farm Visit My Farm Joined: May 21st, 2022, 9:53 pm Posts: 2906

Re: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕎ℍ𝔸 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕥

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

slayqueenn wrote: May 15th, 2024, 7:52 am
Looking good! I can crop it down to size if you want so it fits the main page
That'd be nice! I'm not that good when it comes to sizes and dimensions ^^'
User avatar
Gabby_Woodlark Offline Visit My Farm Visit My Farm Joined: May 21st, 2022, 9:53 pm Posts: 2906

Re: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕎ℍ𝔸 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕥

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

brettdiesel wrote: May 15th, 2024, 2:19 pm I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks! I had fun making it :D
Post Reply

Return to “General Chit Chat”