Community Forum

Clear Out Sale: Thoroughbreds, Trakehners, East Friesian x Spanish Barb, East Friesian, Arabian x Oldenburg.

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
OdinLOVE
Posts: 269
Joined: August 14th, 2015, 11:26 am
Visit My Farm

Clear Out Sale: Thoroughbreds, Trakehners, East Friesian x Spanish Barb, East Friesian, Arabian x Oldenburg.

Postby OdinLOVE » October 12th, 2019, 6:31 am

Hello.
(updated 29.02.2020)
I am clearing out my horses to make some more space for my breeding program. They are all good horses, but mostly I am getting rid of them as they do not fit the look I want for my program,
Also feel free to have a look around the rest of my barn, I have Thoroughbreds, Trakehners, East Friesians, Frederiksborgs, Arabians, Spanish barbs and crosses, let me know if you are interested in any of them and name a price and I will see what I can do.

All for sale horses are in here:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/35379


Feel free to look through my farm at the none for sale areas, as I might be willing to sell.
Also if you disagree with the price I have listed, feel free to bid a new price.
I ask you not to remove the "Ol's" from the name.
Last edited by OdinLOVE on February 29th, 2020, 3:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Eternity Awaits
Posts: 438
Joined: June 11th, 2019, 5:08 pm
Visit My Farm

Re: Clear Out Sale: Thoroughbreds, Arabian, Danish Warm-bloods, Trakehners, mixed and trained

Postby Eternity Awaits » October 12th, 2019, 5:19 pm

OdinLOVE wrote:Hello.
I am clearing out my horses to make some more space for my breeding program. They are all good horses, but mostly I am getting rid of them as they do not fit the look I want for my program. Some horses are trained. Some are not yet listed for sale, this is because they are pregnant and the will be listed once the give birth, feel free to name a price and reserve them.

All for sale horses are in these here:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/35379
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/117896

Feel free to look through my farm at the none for sale areas, as I might be willing to sell.
Also if you disagree with the price I have listed, feel free to bid a new price.
I ask you not to remove the "Ol's" from the name.


I'd love the purest Danish Warmblood you have. How much?

RenegadePegasus
Posts: 1127
Joined: August 31st, 2019, 6:42 pm
Location: Under your bed
Visit My Farm

Re: Clear Out Sale: Thoroughbreds, Arabian, Danish Warm-bloods, Trakehners, mixed and trained

Postby RenegadePegasus » October 15th, 2019, 5:05 pm

OdinLOVE wrote:Hello.
I am clearing out my horses to make some more space for my breeding program. They are all good horses, but mostly I am getting rid of them as they do not fit the look I want for my program. Some horses are trained. Some are not yet listed for sale, this is because they are pregnant and the will be listed once the give birth, feel free to name a price and reserve them.

All for sale horses are in these here:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/35379
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/117896

Feel free to look through my farm at the none for sale areas, as I might be willing to sell.
Also if you disagree with the price I have listed, feel free to bid a new price.
I ask you not to remove the "Ol's" from the name.

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1392760
I think 20k is fair. May I reserve her?
Image

OdinLOVE
Posts: 269
Joined: August 14th, 2015, 11:26 am
Visit My Farm

Re: Clear Out Sale: Thoroughbreds, Arabian, Danish Warm-bloods, Trakehners, mixed and trained

Postby OdinLOVE » November 1st, 2019, 9:43 am

RenegadePegasus wrote:
OdinLOVE wrote:Hello.
I am clearing out my horses to make some more space for my breeding program. They are all good horses, but mostly I am getting rid of them as they do not fit the look I want for my program. Some horses are trained. Some are not yet listed for sale, this is because they are pregnant and the will be listed once the give birth, feel free to name a price and reserve them.

All for sale horses are in these here:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/35379
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/117896

Feel free to look through my farm at the none for sale areas, as I might be willing to sell.
Also if you disagree with the price I have listed, feel free to bid a new price.
I ask you not to remove the "Ol's" from the name.

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1392760
I think 20k is fair. May I reserve her?


So sorry for the late response, hope you are still interested. But yes that price sounds fine I will reserve her just let me know if you are no longer interested.

OdinLOVE
Posts: 269
Joined: August 14th, 2015, 11:26 am
Visit My Farm

Re: Clear Out Sale: Thoroughbreds, Arabian, Danish Warm-bloods, Trakehners, mixed and trained

Postby OdinLOVE » November 1st, 2019, 10:09 am

RenegadePegasus wrote:........



She is up for offer now if you are still interested.

RenegadePegasus
Posts: 1127
Joined: August 31st, 2019, 6:42 pm
Location: Under your bed
Visit My Farm

Re: Clear Out Sale: Thoroughbreds, Arabian, Danish Warm-bloods, Trakehners, mixed and trained

Postby RenegadePegasus » November 1st, 2019, 11:03 am

OdinLOVE wrote:
RenegadePegasus wrote:........



She is up for offer now if you are still interested.

I’m sorry but I don’t need her anymore... sorry again!

OdinLOVE
Posts: 269
Joined: August 14th, 2015, 11:26 am
Visit My Farm

Re: Clear Out Sale: Thoroughbreds, Trakehners, East Friesian x Spanish Barb, East Friesian, Arabian x Oldenburg.

Postby OdinLOVE » February 29th, 2020, 3:41 pm

New Horses added to pasture


Return to “Horses for Sale”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: spottedleaf10 and 3 guests

Become a Patron!