Community Forum

SO SO Sorry!!!!

Dakotamccurley7
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

SO SO Sorry!!!!

Postby Dakotamccurley7 » June 29th, 2020, 4:30 pm

ok so ive been inactive and just got back on for a bit today. Im goin thru a bad breakup lol and trying to get my new horse trained for rodeo season (wich starts in August!) on top of family isssues and 10 math books to finish so i can get into a private academy i will try to go on more occasionally and will return 110 percent in late july. Thank you all!!!
Last edited by Dakotamccurley7 on June 29th, 2020, 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Dakota McCurley~
Making millions and looking for trained horses
:lol: You have one life. Go crazy and live it to its fullest :lol:

Dakotamccurley7
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: SO SO Sorry!!!!

Postby Dakotamccurley7 » June 29th, 2020, 4:31 pm

also with inactivity lots of horses are going to be for sale so feel free to link them here too
~Dakota McCurley~
Making millions and looking for trained horses
:lol: You have one life. Go crazy and live it to its fullest :lol:

Mlloftus
Visit My Farm

Postby Mlloftus » June 29th, 2020, 4:32 pm

Dakotamccurley7 wrote:ok so ive been inactive and just got back on for a bit today. Im goin thru a bad breakup lol and trying to get my new horse trained for rodeo season (wich starts in August!) on top of family isssues, i will try to go on more occasionally and will return 110 percent in late july. Thank you all!!!

Are you okay?
Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people.
~W.C. Fields

BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Postby BlackOak2 » June 30th, 2020, 9:05 pm

Good luck! Remember to breath and if you need a break, the community will be around to give you what boost you might need, even if it's a funny, or a stupid funny like:

A horse walks into a bar, the bartender says "Why the long face?" the horse says "I'm a horse, I was born this way."

Plow ahead full throttle when and where you can. There will be time to rest later. :D
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links

PeacefulOreo
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Postby PeacefulOreo » June 30th, 2020, 9:19 pm

BlackOak2 wrote:Good luck! Remember to breath and if you need a break, the community will be around to give you what boost you might need, even if it's a funny, or a stupid funny like:

A horse walks into a bar, the bartender says "Why the long face?" the horse says "I'm a horse, I was born this way."

Plow ahead full throttle when and where you can. There will be time to rest later. :D

Sounds like something I could use right now in my life as well and love the "Why the long face?"! :lol:

BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Postby BlackOak2 » June 30th, 2020, 10:05 pm

PeacefulOreo wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:Good luck! Remember to breath and if you need a break, the community will be around to give you what boost you might need, even if it's a funny, or a stupid funny like:

Sounds like something I could use right now in my life as well and love the "Why the long face?"! :lol:

How about my favorite joke:
A guy walks into a bar and says "Ow!"

:lol:
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links

Emlyn
Visit My Farm

Postby Emlyn » June 30th, 2020, 10:13 pm

This is funny! I've never heard it before! I love it! :lol:

CRUNCHY IS THE BEST
Visit My Farm

Postby CRUNCHY IS THE BEST » July 1st, 2020, 9:15 am

Dakotamccurley7 wrote:ok so ive been inactive and just got back on for a bit today. Im goin thru a bad breakup lol and trying to get my new horse trained for rodeo season (wich starts in August!) on top of family isssues and 10 math books to finish so i can get into a private academy i will try to go on more occasionally and will return 110 percent in late july. Thank you all!!!

Aw! I am sorry! :cry:
Hope you are okay!

Frozen-Shadows
Visit My Farm

Postby Frozen-Shadows » July 1st, 2020, 9:55 am

BlackOak2 wrote:
PeacefulOreo wrote:

One of my favorite spin-offs of that joke is:
A blind person walks into a bar. And a table. And a chair.

CRUNCHY IS THE BEST
Visit My Farm

Postby CRUNCHY IS THE BEST » July 1st, 2020, 11:03 am

Frozen-Shadows wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:
PeacefulOreo wrote:

One of my favorite spin-offs of that joke is:
A blind person walks into a bar. And a table. And a chair.

lol! :lol:
Took me like 2 min to figure it out!

Return to “General Chit Chat”